Stressed

Tyler's POV

After the gym I was so tired and in pain. I walked back to my room and showered then slept the pain off.

~~~~~

I awoke because I had a major headache. I went to the bathroom and took an Advil.

I walked back to my room then looking back at the clock to see that it was 9.

Shawn should be home. Right?

"Rosa?!"

No answer.

Maybe she went home. That would make sense.

I walked down stairs to find a note.

"Hello Tyler,

I went home while you were asleep. I'll be back tomorrow. There's dinner in the fridge just heat it up. Have a good night miss.

Rosa"

I walked to the fridge and grabbed the food out of the fridge. It smelt delicious.

I put it in the microwave for a couple minutes. I put some music on and started dancing.

"I'm selfish
I want you all to myself
I swear
You don't need nobody else
I swear
I want you all to myself
Because I'm selfish, yea
I want you
All to myself
I swear
You don't need nobody else
I swear
I want you all to myself
I swear I'm selfish
I want you all to myself
I swear
You don't need nobody else
I swear
I want you all to myself
Because I'm selfish yeah
I want you all to myself
I swear
You don't need nobody else
I want you all to myself."

Perfect representation of Shawn's relationship with me. JK. I bet if I were fucked by another man he wouldn't care.

I'm just a slave anyway.

I was dropped out of my good mood and ended up turning the music off and walking to the living room.

I made it to the couch and just sat there eating I really didn't want Shawn to come home but at the same time I wanted him here.

Shawn is the last person I have and I know it might sound crazy but he's all I have left.

As I thought I had finished eating my food and noticed I had been sitting here thinking to hard and it had already been an hour.

It was now 10:18 and Shawn still wasn't home. I cleaned my plate and went upstairs. I wrote him a note,

Hopefully he sees it.