Unusual behavior

*Whole chapter in Shawn's POV*

I woke up to Tyler in the shower. She was singing and my how beautiful her voice was. I walked into the bathroom and I was already undressed so I could just wa-.

My thought was interrupted when I was pulled into the shower instantly being kissed.

I didn't stop her but Tyler's kissing giving me a large boner. I kissed back and she noticed my little friend.

Tyler kissed down my jaw, then down my neck leaving a mark. She then kissed down my chest making it to my now fully hard member.

Tyler licked the head and slowly sucked on my tip hollowing her cheeks. I held her hair back as she slowly started to pump me in her mouth.

Before I could do anything she pumped a little further so she gagged and that made me cum. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it.

She smiled and stood up. "Did you enjoy that daddy?"I looked her in her beautiful eyes and said "yes princess very much so."

I connected our lips then turning the shower off and carried Tyler to the bed.

I slowly put myself at her entrance and with no warning I slammed into her.

"Daddy!" She screamed. I then slowed down at a very antagonizing pace.

"Faster daddy! Please!"

"Oh I love it when you beg!"

"Please daddy! Please!"

"As you wish my love."

I pounded fast and hard earning moan after moan from her beautiful lips.

I pulled out and she put my dick in her mouth then sucking me clean.

I then walked to my closet and grabbed my clothes. Tyler grabbed hers which included my long sleeve plain black shirt and some tights.

I gave her once over as she pulled her pants up. "What?" She asked.

"Oh nothing I'm just enjoying how your ass doesn't fit in you pants that's all."

"Mendes!"

"Hey that's not my name."

"Sorry daddy." Tyler's said batting her lashes and bitting her lip slightly.

"God you don't know how bad I want to fuck you!"

"But you'd be late for work."she said as she walked out of the room with her running shoes in hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Your gym where else?"

"Who said you could use my gym?"

"Well it is kinda unlocked and open so if you don't want me using it then you should lock it."

She was now walking down the stairs as I finished getting dressed. I put my tie on and my dress shoes then walking downstairs.

"Tyler, will you accompany me to breakfast?"

"No thank you I'll drink my shake."

"Why the unusual behavior?"

"Well maybe because I was fucked senseless, not saying I didn't enjoy it, but it was painful. Beyond belief and now your getting punished."

"Oh, so this is payback?"

"Exactly."

She walked to the gym.

"See you later. Have a great day at hell. Bye!"

Then she was gone.