Fourth month

Tyler's POV

Today I'm 4 months and I have the ultrasound of a life time. The ultra sound that tell me if I'm having a little baby girl or a baby boy.

"Good morning Ms. Grey, how are you feeling?" My doctor Monty asked as I sat on the check up table.

"I'm feeling great, and I'm very excited to see if this is a little boy or if it's a sweet little girl."

"Well let's get started shall we?"

I nodded and Shawn smiled at Monty as he held my hand and watched the monitor closely.

"Okay so right now the baby is curled up, we have to get him or her to move over so we're just going to wait. Look you have a beautiful baby boy." Monty said as he took pictures and pointed out the sex and also how his thumb was in his mouth.

"Oh my god! Hun were having a baby boy." Shawn said as he kissed my hand making complete eye contact.

"Here are your pictures. Have a wonderful day."

"Thank you well see you again." I said as we walked out to Shawn's jeep.

"You know what this means right?" I asked while looking at Shawn.

"What?" He asked looking at me seriously.

"We have to think of baby names. First and middle I already know I want him to take your last name. Mendes just has that flow that Grey doesn't."

"Ok, so I think I like Noah. How about you?"

"It's cute. But I really like Theo. You?"

"It's perfect. How about Theo Owen Mendes?"

"I love it! Oh can we stop at jack in the box?!" I screamed as we passed the god sent fast food restaurant.

"Haha, sure. Anything for my baby." Shawn replied as he turned into to parking lot. We both got out of the car and walked into the Jack in the box holding hands and laughing at completely nothing.

I love this and I never want it to end.