Abducted and taken

Tyler's POV

As the song played I felt like some one was following me. I looked be hind me and there was no one.

"Tyler your just being stup-"
I said to myself till I fell and saw two men carry me away.

3 hours Later

I awoke tied up in the trunk of a very small car. I had tape on my mouth and my feet and arms were tied.

What's happening?

Where am I going?

I started screaming at the top of my lungs but the faint music that was playing in the inside of the car just grew louder drowning out my screaming.

I screamed so much that I had exhausted myself and fallen asleep once again.

*1 hour later*

I felt light shine on my face I opened my eyes to see the two men and a very tall woman with dark black hair and fair skin. She ripped the ducked tape off my mouth.

"Take her to the changing room."

"Yes, ma'am." The men said in sync as they lifted me up out of the trunk and carried me into a scary tall building.

When we entered it looked normal till we past the lobby into a hallway that was filled with woman screaming and men moaning.

"Where the fuck am I?" I said quietly as I was scarred of what these men could do to me.

"Shut up bitch." The taller man said.

They took me to a dimly lit room with a chair in front of a large vanity.

This woman came out of a room and came to me taking me from the men in silence just sitting me in the chair.