Fifth month

Shawn's POV

We're almost there and I'm so excited. Tyler and I have been attending classes for new parents and they help so much.

I learned how to hold a baby and how to support the child as I hold him.

We also went to a birthing class where Tyler worked on breathing techniques and she laughed the entire time because I was doing the techniques along with her.

I have to say that theses classes are a lot more fun than I expected.

And every time we attend them we have at least 1 person ask us if we're newly weds or early in our relationship and every time I giggle because we get asked this question more than anything.

But this time at the birthing class it was different. There was a girl there she was about 24 around my age, and she wouldn't stop looking at me.

What's wrong with her? I have no idea. I don't even know who she is.

I just sat there with Tyler and listened to the instructor. Or I at least tried but that girl wouldn't stop starring at me.

When the class was over I grabbed all our things and helped Tyler to the car. "Why are we hurrying?" Tyler asked as we sped to the car.

"No reason I just want to get home that's all."

"Okay? I wanted to nap anyway."

"Really those are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"Yep, I might as well get sleep since this baby will be here before you know it. I only have 3.5 months left Shawn."

"I know! I'm so excited!!"

"You definitely are excited. Your such a dork."

"But you love it."

"Hm do I? Do I really? Why, yes, yes I do."

"I love you Tyler Grey."

"I love you Shawn Mendes, more than anything in this world. Well for 3.5 months at least."

"Ha ha, I mean it makes sense, I think I might love him more than you already. Huh, tough luck with that one my friend."

"Okay I'm fine with that. Just know he's going to love me more." Tyler said as I parked in the driveway of our house and she exited the car.

I love that woman, so much!