Busniess

Tyler's POV

Bella lead me to a seat directly across from his, in which I sat and didn't say a word, I just waited.

"Tyler do you know why your here?" He asked. I shook my head no and then he told me. "I've bought you to be my personal sex slave. And as your dress has shown you're still a virgin, correct?"

"Correct."

"Okay, since you are I will take it slow. We'll start tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

He smirked sexually and licked his lips.

"You may eat."

"Thank you, sir."

I looked at all the food in front of me and decided to eat a fruit salad and also 2 sunny side up eggs.

After our breakfast Mr. Mendes showed me around the house.

"So this is our dining room, where breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served. I will only be here for breakfast and dinner. On weekdays I have work. I own a company called Mendes industry's for music. My work hours are from 7am to 9pm. On weekends I usually have it off unless they need me. Here is the one of many living rooms. Um here you can read, nap really do whatever you want. This is the kitchen, um I can't cook that's one of the main reasons I have Bella. She says I can but I believe I'll burn the house down. Um upstairs,"he said as he walked up the stairs "we have your room and my room, along with the red room which I'll explain later. We also have a hallway bathroom. On the complete other side of the house, which I won't show you yet we have the cinema, library, art room, music room and photography room."

I nodded as he explained everything.

"Today you are free to roam the house. I can explain what my needs and wants are now or later?"

"Now, please?"

"Okay." Mr. Mendes said as he smiled.

"I have sexual needs and desires, that need to be full filled. That's why I bought you. You will take care of my needs whenever I need. I will go easy on you in the begging but don't get used to it. If you disobey any of my rules you will be punished. That's where the red room falls into place. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."