Done

Tyler's POV

"Where am I?" I asked quietly as she grabbed things to remove my make up. She looked at me with sad eyes and stayed silent just continuing to remove my makeup.

My eyes got misty and as I tried to blink the tears away I let one slip.

The woman wiped it away and helped me to a shower untying the ropes that kept my hands tied behind me.

She helped me out of my clothes and started a bath. I didn't do anything except go along with what she wanted me to do.

I sat in the bath as it filled.

"I could just end my life now and I wouldn't have anything more happen to me." I thought to myself as I looked at the clear water emerging my body.

"Can you please give me your arm?" The woman asked and I nodded. She took it and wrote something with a pen that was in the bathroom.

"theres cameras I just want to say im sorry"

I nodded and another tear slipped.

She continued to wash me till I was completely clean.

She helped me out of the bath and took me to a machine. It looked like a tanning bed.

"Please lie inside." All I did was nod. I was to scarred to ask what it was.

As I lied inside this machine, she turned it on and I could fell a tingling sensation on my body. The machine only covered from my shoulders down.

The laser kind of hurt but I didn't react I just lied there. I mean I was probably going to feel worse pain when I'm done here anyway.

The machine stopped and she opened the door and helped me out. She walked me to a closet and there were 3 colors only in this closet, red, grey and black.

She grabbed a red dress not bothering to grab shoes.

She walked me to a body mirror and had me stand in front of it.

She stood in front of me and put the red satin dress on me not bothered that my nipples were clearly seen through the thin fabric.

She had me put a thong on and left the shoes off.

"Come sit." She said walking to the vanity.

I did as told and she looked at me through the mirror. She still had sorrow and sadness in her eyes. She turned me toward her looking at my facial features up close.

"Beautiful features for a beautiful body."

I sadly smirked.

"I'm not going to put foundation on you. Your freckles are to beautiful that will make your bid higher."

My bid?

I'm being sold?!

She took a brown eyeshadow pallet and applied eyeshadow making an ombre effect.

Once she finished my eyes she put a matte red lipstick on.

She spun me back toward the mirror and started fixing my crazy wavy hair. The woman brushed it then straightening it.

"Your done."

She stated and right when she said it the two men returned carrying me out of the room.

I honestly didn't care anymore.

I'm gonna die anyways.