The next morning

Tyler's POV

I awoke in his bed but he wasn't there. I looked at the time and it was 5:30, I saw his bathroom light on assuming that he was taking a shower.

I really couldn't move. I tried to sit up and walk but it was so painful.

I waited a little while then when to his closet grabbing a plain black long sleeve t-shirt.

I walked to my room and quickly grabbed panties putting them on and return to his room.

He was now in his closet getting his suite on.

"Princess are you awake?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Can you help me tie my tie?"

"Yes, daddy."

Mendes walked out of his closet and walked to my side of the bed where I was kneeling.

He handed me the charcoal colored tie. I put it around his neck then tying it into place.

I adjusted it putting his collar into place and grabbing him his blazer.

He smiled and said "thanks princess. Shall we eat?"

"Yes daddy."

"Please came me Shawn."

"Ok Shawn."

He reached his hand out to me and I gladly grabbed it into mine lacing our fingers together.

Shawn lead me down the stairs "You should wear my clothes more often. But you still look stunning wearing no clothes." He smirked.

We had made it to the table me blushing and Shawn smirking.

"I take it last night went well?" Rosa said as she walked past me.

"Yah it went great." I said and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Shawn pulled the chair out for me gesturing for me to sit.

I gladly sat seeing that today's breakfast is a little different. Instead of sunny side up eggs and fruit salad which was still there there was more. Ham, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, muffins (chocolate chip and blueberry) and so much more.

I decided to have a chocolate chip muffin, ham and fruit salad.

Shawn had 2 muffins one of each, eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, fruit salad and he pretty much ate the table.

I don't know how old he is but he eats like a 16 year old boy going through puberty.

I giggled softly, making Shawn look up at me with a muffin in his mouth.

"What?" He asked with his mouth full.

"Nothing."

"No really what is it?"

"I just found it a little funny how you eat like a 16 year old boy going through puberty. How old are you anyway?"

"24."

"You're very successful at such a young age. How did you reach your success? If you don't mind me asking."

"No not at all. Um well business is all about people and I'm good at people."

"Okay Christian Grey."

He giggled and stood up putting his plate in the sink. I had finished a little while ago with my food but I didn't want to be disrespectful so I waited.

After he came back to the table I did the same and put my plate in the sink.

Shawn looked at his Armani watch and said "sorry hun, but I have to go. I'll see you at 9."

He got up walking to my side of the table. I stood and he kissed me. Um, okay.

I kissed back and then he left saying "Rosa you can show Tyler to the east side of the house today."

She nodded he then said "Bye Tyler see you soon."

He walked out the door and climbed into a black SUV with Sam driving.

Now what?