"You're happy?"

Shawn's POV

Last night was amazing. I can't explain how badly I wanted her all day. I waited and waited for her, I even had to get rid of my boner twice today at work if you know what I mean.

When I caught her, I just watched, it gave me a feeling I've never felt. Usually I would just pleasure my self but for some reason I just couldn't.

I don't know what was stopping me I just couldn't.

Tyler's still sleeping.

Oh I take that back.

"Ty are you okay?"

She just ran to the bathroom and is now vomiting. I ran in after her and held her hair back as she threw up in the toilet.

"Shawn can you get me water?"

She asked between vomiting. I did as asked of me and ran to the kitchen getting her a glass of water then running it back to her.

I was surprised I didn't spill anything. Anyway that's beside the point. I gave her the water and Tyler drank it all.

I held her hair as she vomited once again.

"Shawn this can't be good."

"What do you mean love?"

"Don you have a test?"

"Um, I can buy some."

"Okay."

Tyler wouldn't look at me she just sat there crying. I don't blame her she's probably pregnant and doesn't understand what's going to happen.

"Hey can you pick me up a test?"

"Yes a pregnancy test."

"Okay thank you Sam."

Tyler's POV

"Shawn if I am pregnant, I don't want an abortion but if that's what you want then I'll go through with it."

"Oh no hun," he said as he sat next to me and wiped my tears away.

"I want this. I've so badly wanted to start a family since I was 19. I've always wanted children, and now that the day might possibly be here makes me the happiest man alive."

My crying erupted and all I did was hug him. I know I'm not supposed to and that I'm just a slave but I couldn't help myself.

Sam walked into the room with a bag walking toward Shawn. "Here sir." He said as he handed Shawn the bag in which he handed to me and I opened it taking the test out.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded.

I took the test and now we wait. We waited for 5 minutes just sitting on the bed waiting. Shawn held my hand and kept saying "no matter what I will always be here for you."

We walked into the bathroom and the test was positive.

"I'm going to be a father!" I looked at Shawn confused and asked "You're happy?"