Guilty

Shawn's POV

I made it home and Tyler was no where to be found which makes sense since she's probably sleeping it is 11:00pm.

I walked up stairs to my room to find her lying on my bed. She was naked and under a blanket.

I smiled to my self and kissed her forehead slowly down her face with little light loving kisses.

"I waited for this all day." She whispered as she kissed me back. I kissed her hard and she stopped.

"Shawn? You smell like perfume? I mean I shouldn't care that you fuck other girls but it still hurts."

She got up and walked away.

"Dammit! I fucked up."

I watched as Tyler walked to her room naked and closed the door leaving me alone thinking.

I walked to my basement that was locked and I went here every night actually.

It had sound proof walls so usually I would record and right songs down here but tonight I was mad so I punched the walls and yelled at myself.

"Shawn you fucked up!"

"You can't deny that you love her forever!"

I kept having this conversation with myself contemplating if I truly loved Tyler or if it was just my "needs".

I was in that room yelling at my self for 5 hours. When I returned upstairs I looked at the clock and it was 4am.

I ran upstairs and I went to sleep.

~

"Do you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes take Tyler Rose Grey to be you lawfully wedded wife?"

What?

What's happening?!

I looked around me and it was my wedding with Tyler.

"I- I can't."

I walked away from the alter and just ran to my car then leaving.

I'm such a douche.

I can't believe I just left her there!

What's wrong with me?!

*car honking*

*CRASH!*

*Sirens*

*END OF DREAM*

"What's wrong with me?!"