Second month

Tyler's POV

I've been pregnant and in love with Shawn for two wonderful months.

We go out every week and shop for the baby.

I'm so excited. We had to buy everything and we don't know the sex so that's kind of hard.

Shawn has taken me to so many stores we even went on a shopping spree in New York, just because.

He went to a lot of jewelry stores and I have a hint that he might propose but I'm probably just thinking to much.

He's probably just buying a necklace or a bracelet or something cliché. But today as we were shopping in Toronto I walked into a baby store that Shawn gladly came in with me and we had a couple ask us if we were new in our relationship and I said "no we're not we've been together awhile."

And they responded "you guys just look like your still in the love bird faze."

I smiled and said "I think if you work hard enough in your relationship it's not just a faze."

The couple smiled and walked away.

Shawn was smiling uncontrollably about the situation and I could tell he was starring at me the whole time I was talking.

"Shawn stop smiling you look like a dork."

"I'm only a dork for you." He said as he winked.

"Whatever now help me find cute baby blankets. And stuffed animals."

He giggled and held my hand as we looked at baby blankets and stuffed animals.

"What about these?" Shawn said as he held up a stuffed animal that was adorable.

"Yes." He smiled adorably and placed it in the cart.

"Shawn! Look!" I yelled across the store as I held up an outfit.

"It's so cute. I never thought I would enjoy shopping so much!"

I laughed as he continued to shop.

We both went to check out with our tiny hand held baskets full.

"That will be $232.48." The cashier said. Shawn swiped his cared and we left with our hands full of bags.
~
Once we got home we put everything away putting it into place. The room was beautiful.

"Shawn can you believe we're going to have a beautiful baby of our own running around?"

He smiled as he looked at me in complete awe.

"What?" I said as I smiled and blushed.

"You just look so beautiful."

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you Tyler."