0.4

"i still don't understand why we're robbing a stupid drugstore." trevor said. "we could go for a bank or something."

"it's not a stupid drugstore, it's sephora." princess replied, putting her lipstick on while looking in the car side mirror. her fake pink fur around her shoulders was making a mess in the car and her gel nails were scratching everything she touched.

"sephora?" trevor asked. he was clearly scared, wanted to stay out of trouble, but also wanted to get a lot of money.

ella, who was sitting next to trevor in the backseat, scoffed. "it's like the most popular make-up store, ever." what are these douchebags?

baby put on his sunglasses and started to play a song on his headphones. he started the car and drove out of the parking lot. 

"why doesn't he talk?" he saw princess ask her friends. he was watching the conversation through the rear-view mirror. 

ella shrugged. "maybe he's mute." trevor stated. classic.

"i'm pretty sure he's not." ella said, raising her nose up. "i saw him talking to doc before we left."

"maybe he's lost his voice." princess suggested. "whatever it is, i think it's hot."

"he can hear you, lottie." trevor said.

"he's got headphones in, and i wonder why." princess said. "but i wouldn't mind if he heard me." jesus h christ. baby almost rolled his eyes. but he knew better. 

in no time, they had arrived at the needed spot. they were opposite the make-up store ella called the most popular one ever. 

the passengers got their weapons and duffel bags. when baby put a new song on, princess, ella and trevor got out of the car and marched over the street. princess' heels clicked loudly against any surface she was walking on and so were ella's dr. martens. 

she threw the store's door open wide and started shouting and pointing her gun in the air as ella and trevor raised their weapons and targetted staff members and costumers. 

what had made them become criminals? they weren't much older than baby and seemed lower than him. yes, he was driving around criminals, but they were the criminals. couldn't they find something better to do? go to college or hollywood? find a job that pays good and invest in that?

did princess' parents didn't love her enough and that's why she was pushing a gun into a stranger's head and clearing a cash register? was ella emptying a make-up cabinet because she was born as an eleventh child? did trevor run with bad crowd and that's why he was shouting at someone he held at gunpoint?

baby often witnessed people doing something because of a bad decision they made. it was quite sad, actually. they could be doing so much better and be much more happier. but baby was just a by-stander.

the car doors were jammed open an the three passengers hoppes in. or tried to.

"trevor, hurry up!" ella shouted. the boy was loading his things into the car and then he got inside himself. 

"let's go, hot stuff." princess said just as trevor shut his door.

baby didn't need anyone to tell him when to start driving. he had already started the car and was going hundreds miles per hour to get away from the place. the police weren't on their tail yet, but baby suspected they would be at some point.

eventually, he was right. just when they were two blocks from safe haven, a police car appeared from the left, just a few cars behind. baby did a few turns and twists and eventually got rid of the police. when they got to safe haven, baby and the passengers all hopped into another car and drove to the suburu.

"great job, baby." doc handed him a bundle of cash. "but you know you're far from repaying me." 

baby nodded and took the money from doc. he closed his car's trunk and was soon driving away from baby. miles just stood there until he was sure doc was out of the building and then he got to thinking how to get home himself.