4.2

bella layed down on her bed and motioned for baby to join her. he walked over to her bed and sat down next to her legs. she pulled his arm strongly and he fell on top of her. bella knew what she was doing.

he was on top of her and she kissed baby, holding his face in her hands. baby was a little surprised, he must admit. he felt like bella... he couldn't explain it.

bella's one hand was in baby's hair, softly carressing the roots and the other was roaming up and down his back. baby was confused, but he decided to just play along to whatever bella was doing. his hands held onto bella's waist and he flipped them both over, so she was on top of him.

the change made bella detach herself from baby and straighten up. she was straddling his lower waist and baby looked up at her. she looked so, so beautiful. her hair was falling down, and her lips were puffed out a little from kissing. she leaned down so her face was half a centimetre away from baby's.

"you're so beautiful." baby said to her quietly. he didn't say much when he admired someone, but he just kind of blurted it out. 

bella giggled and turned away from baby, so he couldn't see her blush. baby knew that, and he turned her face back to him, his hands on each side of her face. 

"you are." baby said and, with a lot of courage, kissed bella on the lips. 

bella was surprised at how slow, yet meaningful the kiss was. she could feel almost every emotion baby was feeling towards her when his lips captured hers. jessie's kisses never felt like that. you need to stop thinking about jessie, you're not kissing him right now.

bella kissed baby back while her hands reached down to the end of baby's shirt and started lifting it up. baby didn't really mind, he was busy feeling bliss with bella's lips on his. bella rolled the shirt off of him with ease, disrupting their kissing for a second.

a/n: ok hi i'm sorry but why am i picturing tom holland instead of ansel right now, in this scene?????

bella took off her jacket and then started taking off her shirt, but baby stopped her. that's when he got the message of bella's intention. he took hold of both of her hands and moved them down by her sides. 

"c'mon, baby." bella said, letting out a nervous (?) laugh. "i wanna do this."

really? are you not the girl i expected you to be? 

baby shook his head. "you're not in your right mind, bella." he said. "you're mad at jessie, but... nothing can change that situation."

bella huffed and puffed. "don't you want me?" she asked baby, caressing baby's face softly. "i want you." bella admitted and bent down to kiss baby. he allowed her to kiss him, but then bella started to move her hips around, making baby feel weird.

"bella." he said, maybe a little too sternly. "um, i-i don-"

"wait, - are you a virgin?" bella asked. 

baby gulped. what is going to happen?

"don't worry, we can go slow, careful..." she spoke, her voice clouded heavily with lust while her hands were roaming all over baby's bare chest.

he was starting to get chills from bella's insistive behaviour. baby sat up and cleared his throat. 

"bella." he said again. "you will regret it when you've come down from your... anger wave. you aren't in the correct mindset now." 

bella groaned loudly and rolled her eyes. she hung her head back in annoyance. but bella knew baby was right. "can you stay here, at least?" she asked, looking down at baby. he nodded. 

bella grinned and fell down on the bed, with her left side first. she looked at baby and smiled tiredly. baby was about to ask her if she wants to sleep when bella asked him something.

"can we listen to your music?" she spoke. 

baby's eyes sparkled for half a second. he nodded and layed down on the bed, his legs hanging over the bed's edge. bella was facing baby's shoulders and baby was facing bella's upper arm. they were looking into each other's eyes.

as baby was getting his headphones and ipod, bella spoke again.

"you know," she started to say, "i only just noticed you're not wearing headphones today." 

baby smiled. just because i like your company. and i will feel - even slight - ear pain only for you, bella albinson.

 and i will feel - even slight - ear pain only for you, bella albinson

a/n: please don't kill me for using that gif

hi guys how are you

iF ANY OF YOU LIKE TOM HOLLAND PLEASE HIT ME UP SO I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK ABOUT THIS LOVELY PIECE OF SUNSHINE AHSBDFHJFBH

i love tom so much

i can't

ok

take care

love one another

respect each other

love yourself

and remember

you're worth all of the stars

you can always talk to me

i'm approachable

don't be scared of me

i'm always happy to help out and give advice

love you guys

R