4.6

the math teacher walked out of the classroom. but not after giving the students tons of tasks to do. 

the classroom wasn't silent, everyone was talking and only some were doing what they were told to.

baby usually did the tasks and kept listening to his music without saying a word. 

but not when bella was sitting next to him in math class. he was eager to ask her everything about sunday.

he had thought about it through the rest of sunday, all of monday and up to this moment. 

baby was afraid to ask bella, but he was also afraid of the answer she'd give him.

"bella." baby said. she turned her head to him and raised her eyebrows. "can i ask you something?"

"sure," bella said. "ask away."

well, it isn't exactly one question. oh, wait.

"can you tell me everything about sunday?" baby asked with a lot of courage. but then the courage swiftly changed into anxiety and slight regret. 

bella looked at her notebook again. "i don't wanna talk about it." she said.

baby sighed. "i won't tell anyone." he said. bella chuckled.

"i know." she said. "but i don't want to talk about it." 

baby turned back to his notebook and the math tasks. he had only done two out of twelve. baby sighed again, quiter this time. 

"why don't you want to tell me?" he asked after finishing another two tasks. bella sighed loudly.

"cause..." she wanted to give him a really strong reason, but she couldn't quite place it. "i-it's a secret."

baby let out a laugh that was partly a sigh. "you know my secret now." he said. "it's only fair you tell me yours. especially if it involves me." 

bella sighed very deeply. "you're right." she said quietly.

baby waited for what she'd say in silence. bella's eyes changed almost every second, along with her thoughts and emotions.

"but i can't tell you here!" she whined in a quiet tone. "someone's gonna over-hear."

baby agreed to that silently. 

"i can tell you some other time." bella gave in. baby nodded at that and brought his attention back to his math tasks.

bella chuckled at baby and almost leaned over to kiss him. almost. there were too many snakes, or people in general, in the math classroom. 

so bella slid her hand underneath their table and intertwined her fingers with baby's. he slowly turned his head to bella and sweetly smiled at her. baby almost blushed.

bella was really fighting the urge to kiss him right then and there. 

"do you wanna get out of here?" she asked baby and then laughed at how stupid and cliche it sounded. baby raised an eyebrow. "c'mon." bella urged. "i'll leave first, meet me in the janitor's closet." baby laughed, and then stopped. 

some people looked at him when he started laughing. that would be such a weird occasion if baby laughed or even made a sound. so baby stopped and looked at his math work. 

he heard the classroom door closing and he looked beside him to see if bella was there. her seat was empty. 

a little agitated, baby left the classroom in search for bella. janitor's closet, where is it?

he tried small door after small door, and found nothing but a staircase or bunch of spiders. finally, opening a grey door, baby saw bella. she immediately pulled baby in and shut the door, also locking it.

"bella, the teacher-" baby couldn't finish his protest for bella's lips were on his and he forgot all about any teacher or classmates.