1.9

bella's house smelled like chilli con carne and chocolate. it was so quiet in there, and bella's and baby's footsteps were muffled by the soft carpret on the floor. nice.

the only sound in the house was the two's breathing and baby's music. bella could hear it through his headphones. she slowly and quietly locked the main door and took off her shoes. 

"you can put your shoes next to mine." she said to baby. he chuckled at her words and took off his shoes, putting them next to bella's pair of white converse. baby's shoes were simple, just some shoes he could tie up quickly. he didn't even know the company who made his shoes.

"um... where will i sleep?" baby asked bella. she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him funny.

"with me." she said. baby raised his eyebrows and then furrowed them back together so bad they almost made a knot. "i mean, in my room. uh, don't tell jessie." bella laughed.

"i won't tell if you won't." baby responded, raising an eyebrow. "won't it be weird?"

"no... i don't think so." bella admitted. "are you okay with that?"

baby shrugged. bella giggled and then took his hand. "c'mon, i wanna sleep." 

they walked further into bella's house and reached a set of stairs. bella let go of baby's hand and walked in front of him up the stairs. they were white, painted. a dark blue carpet was flowing over every step, it had gold ornaments on the sides. 

bella stopped at the very top of the stairs and took a right turn, baby following her. the house had two floors, and baby noticed a small door on the ceiling with a string attached to it. he guessed it was the door to the attic and the string was for opening it. 

baby also noticed there were four doors in the second floor's hallway. each of it was in a different color. the first one was a pastel pink, the second one was green, the one after that was a dark blue color and the last one on the left side was a pastel blue. 

on the right side of the hallway were two other doors. one of them was peppermint green and the other was yellow. baby could differ colors even in a dimly lit place, his eyes were that trained.

bella didn't stop at any of them, except the pastel blue one. so that was her room. she opened the door quietly and went inside, baby following her.

it was dark in there, but baby saw a bed with dark bedding, a white door, a closet and a clear glass door. it led out to a balcony. nice, baby thought again. there were posters on her walls and some clothing articles, along with other things, on the floor.

bella shut the door, put her bag down on the floor and pulled herself over to her bed. she slid under her covers and hummed. "it's so warm here." bella said. baby didn't really know what to say. "what are you doing, standing over there? come and sleep."

"i-in your bed? with... you?" baby stuttered. bella was way past drunk.

"yes, silly, in my bed, with me." she said, sounding a bit annoyed. "come on, it's nothing weird. i won't tell anyone." 

baby raised his eyebrows and sighed. there's no point in arguing now, baby thought to himself. he took off his jacket and took out his headphones, leaving them both by the door of bella's room. 

"there's huge pyjama pants on the floor right next to your feet." bella said, sounding half-awake and half-asleep. baby looked down and saw folded pants, indeed. as he took them in his hands, he saw they had superheroes printed all over them. he grinned. "don't worry, they're clean." she said. 

baby looked at bella. her eyes were closed. baby quickly changed into the superhero pyjama pants and laid on the bed, as far to the right from bella as he could. 

"aren't you cold?" bella mumbled. baby heard her turn over to his side.

"i'm fine." baby replied, starting to feel sleepy. he turned on his right side and then felt bella tugging the blanket under him. she slowly got it from baby and then slowly put it over him. baby chuckled. "thanks." he said quietly.

"good night." bella said, touching baby's arm. "sleep tight. don't let the bed bugs bite!" baby felt her tugging him to turn over, but he stayed in his spot.

"go to sleep, bella."