4.5

bella was sat next to baby in the car

bella was sat next to baby in the car. she was fixing her hair and then she put on her gloves. baby could hear the leather creaking against her skin.

she reached into baby's pocket and pulled out his ipod. baby looked at her with confused eyes for a moment, bella just grinned at him. 

bella put on a song just as baby started driving. her father was sitting right behind baby, and pirate was sitting next to him. thank god baby wasn't sitting in silence, it would be menacing.

they got to the bank soon enough. the three passengers exited the car after baby had put on a new song and headed across the street with guns and bags in hand. their faces were covered by masks of comic book characters.

bella looked unrecognisible. she was holding the biggest weapon out of all of them, and baby wondered why. the look on her face was scary as she pointed her weapon at a costumer. 

baby didn't need to think long of how bella ended up in that situation. it was her father. baby only wondered what else bella was hiding. how many crimes had she comitted? how many laws and rules had bella broken? it all scared baby.

he watched the three pushing hostages in one corner of the main hall and then hurrying further into the bank's building. everything had to be done fast, or the cops would catch them right in the act. in that case, they'd all be in prison right away.

with bags full of money, bella, pirate and james ran back to the car. they put everything in the trunk and baby started the car. bella was the last one to shut her door before baby quickly drove off.

he almost didn't hear his music as he drove. baby was in stress and confusion and his mind was flooded with questions. he would have to ask bella about everything.