1.5

bella ran to jessie while baby was in no hurry. he peacefully walked towards bella and jessie. thye were already embracing each other and smiling widely. yet they didn't seem all that right.

jessie noticed baby walking up to them and he smiled at his friend. "hey, man, what's up?" 

i find your girlfriend very good looking and you're not telling me something, that's what's up, baby thought. "hey, jessie." baby said instead. "how is it going?"

"i'm just fine, everything's alright." jessie replied. "are you having fun?"

"oh my god, that's angel!" bella exclaimed and left jessie and baby alone. 

"a bit, yeah." baby said. "i see you're playing pool." jessie was leaning against the pool table's corner.

"yeah, it's mad cool." jessie said and laughed. "wanna join?"

"oh no, i..." baby trailed off and then found bella talking to a girl. he turned his head back to jessie and smiled softly, "i'm gonna have to take your girlfriend home." 

"oh?" jessie raised his eyebrows. "what's wrong with her?"

"she's had enough. of everything." baby explained. 

"oh, okay, yeah, go ahead." jessie said, drinking some sort of alcoholic substance from a clear cup. "just... be careful with her, alright?"

baby furrowed his eyebrows. 

"do what you have to, bella's quite off the hook when she's drunk." jessie said. 

baby chuckled. "oh, i know." he said. "i've been tagging along with her for the past hour."

jessie laughed. "you'll tell me about your adventures at school, alright? take her home. i think she needs to sleep." he said and patted baby on the shoulder.

"alright, have a good night." baby said. jessie nodded and turned back around to the pool table. 

baby walked up to bella and the girl she reffered to as angel. she had long, silver hair and a black dress on. "sorry, bella." baby interrupted their conversation. she turned to baby.

"yeah?" bella asked. "oh, baby, meet my friend angel. angel, this is baby." she smiled at her friend.

"baby? your name's baby?" angel asked. baby noticed how dark her eyes seemed.

"b-a-b-y, baby." miles said with a big smile on his face. the glass of rum and coke must have had an impact on him. angel and bella laughed. 

"nice name." angel said. baby nodded with the same smile on his face.

"now that you're acquainted, what did you want, baby?" bella asked. 

"we're going home now." baby said to her. 

"oh, okay." bella said. "we'll have to get my bag first." she added, pointing her finger at baby. she hugged angel and said goodbye to her.

"i'll see you two around school." angel said before baby and bella left her. baby nodded and waved goodbye to her, his other hand steadying bella as she walked.

"where's your bag, bella?" baby asked. he simply used any opportunity he could to say bella's name. it sounded so divine. and ellegant.

"um..." she furrowed her eyebrows and put her lips together. "oh, it's in the broom closet." 

"and where's that?" baby questioned.

"at the entrance, i think." bella said. baby nodded and started to take rights every now and then, remembering his route through the house. once they reached the main doors, baby noticed a door under a set of stairs leading to the second floor of the house.

"is that it?" baby asked, pointing at the door. bella nodded. baby opened the door for her and a light immediately turned on. 

it was a small cupboard, the light was coming from a lightbulb hanging on a string. the closet was full of coats, shoes and bags. 

"ah!" bella said, reaching for a black backpack. once she threw it over her shoulder, baby saw pink floyd's signature prisma with a rainbow coming from it. he smirked. 

"i like pink floyd, too." baby admitted. bella only giggled fericiously and followed baby out of the house.