2.5

it was wednesday, the day baby went to the grocery shop. he did it twice a month, and it was always a wednesday. he liked to spend time alone. actually, he preffered to be alone all the time. but that was quite impossible.

baby entered the grocery store and took one of the green baskets. he took the folded piece of yellow paper out of his pocket to see what he needed to get. 

oatmeal, milk, bananas, bread, sugar, cookies, peanut butter, mangos, and all the other things. baby started to fill up his basket only with the products that had lower prices. the key to saving money.

yeah, baby had lots of money in his pocket because of work, but he didn't want to spend all of it. that wasn't a wise choice. 

why did eggs have to be packed in tens or sixes? what if someone needed a pack of exactly eight eggs? or four? baby still put the pack of ten eggs in his basket. 

milk had this kind of problem, too. there were only packs of one liter, two liters and three liters. why can't there be packs of one and a half liters of milk? or two and a half?

baby always asked himself these questions when he went to the grocery store. he couldn't help it, they were just always there. he thought that maybe next time he asked himself these questions, he could answer at least one of them. 

but he hadn't gotten his head around the fact that if you couldn't answer the questions the first three times, you could never answer them the fourth time. you just had to ask someone else.

a/n:

ok this one's a short one and idrk about this chapter, its really weird :D but i hope you enjoyed

love you

vote and comment

remember that you're worth all the stars

R