My Muted Alpha

©EnchantressSkittlez
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book or any portion there of may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may share or promote my book, only if you wish to.

Please do not copy my book in any shape or form. After all, originals will always be better than copies.

I N T R O D U C T I O N S

-

Rhea Grey has been traveling the world for her mate, looking aimlessly for many years with no luck. Disappointed and with little hope left, she decides to return back to her old pack and try her luck one last time. Little did Rhea know, her mate was not just an Alpha, but he had been broken beyond repair.

{Book contains a PTSD topic, gender roles are switched}

| Highest Rank in Werewolf #2 |

Cover By: The Author Herself

©EnchantressSkittlez

All Rights Reserved.

None of the images or videos shown in this book belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners.

Thank you.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

halflights  -  She was the old cover artist for my book, but will never be forgotten

halflights - She was the old cover artist for my book, but will never be forgotten. Thank you for the time and support you've given me. ❤️

F U R T H E R   N O T I C E

Not going to say much since that's spoiling but here's a heads up.
Say goodbye to...

- Weak female leads
- Unforgivable Alphas
- Slut shaming
- Stereotypes
- White Wolves
- Powers

So much more to list, but you'll have to see for yourself!