CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

"Hey... I didn't surprise you so you could cry, you know." Kronos joked, caressing the end of my back.

I snorted, wiping the ends of my tears. "I can't help it. It's been so long since I've been awake, and now you surprise me? We saw each other between an area of heaven and hell. We were taken apart and reunited, but it sucked when I was in a coma. I could hear everything but couldn't touch you."

He sighed, but held me tighter. "But we're here now and happy. Someone great once told me that the past is the past, and the present is now. The future is uncertain, but it's something not worth seeing. Let's enjoy what's happening now, yes?"

It made me smile to know he was referring to what I told him back then when he was mute.

We came so far, and I couldn't be more proud to call him my mate.

As he guided me across the grass, he confessed that his father had to teach him how to dance because he was never taught to.

Of course, his cheeks were red when he said that.

It surprised me because he was leading me like a professional.

Then it made me wonder if he knows how to do... 'it' yet.

My cheeks flushed red, which caused Kronos to panic. He let me go and whispered urgently, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head, laughing. "No, no. I... uh... thought of something inappropriate." Kronos tilted his head at that, cocking a brow.

"Inappropriate? Like wh-"

"Kronos! My boy, come here for a minute. I heard what you two were speaking about and I've come to intervene. It's time for your lesson." Ouranos said, popping up out of nowhere with a man I didn't know by his side.

Frowning, I'm about to speak up when the unknown man says, "Rhea, right? Pleasure. My name is Theo, I've been watching Kronos ever since he was young. I'm glad to see you up and about. I've been teaching him my love life in bed, you see."

Blinking, I was shocked by how blunt he was and responded nicely, "It's nice to meet you too sir, but why are you taking Kronos away?"

"Giving him his private lesson on how to rock your world. Now if you'll excuse us, you'll thank us later." Theo grinned, dragging a horrified Kronos as Ouranos held his other arm. It was weird seeing two other men drag my mate away, who was double their sizes.

What just happened?

I thought, standing there as Coco and Azrael came and dragged me away as well.

Kronos's POV:

"Where are you guys taking me?" I questioned, taking their hands off me gently.

My father and Theo chuckled, scanning my bedroom. They dragged me from where the woods were to all the way back into the pack house. They pulled out a laptop that seemed brand new with mischievous smiles on their faces.

"Kronos, we're going to teach you the adult life. It's where you'll finally graduate from our holds." Theo says, as he studied my expression.

Tilting my head, I asked, "Adult life? I already learned all I needed to know though."

Dad barked out a laugh, "Not all... you see, there's this thing called sex."

"Sex?"

He nods, "Yes, sex."

Theo suddenly passed a donut and a sausage to my father, his grin wide.