Bonus Chapter: Part 3

A/N: Second to last bonus chapter guys! Say your farewells to the Reinhardt family! I want to see if anyone would comment any goodbyes right here. 😭

Hades's POV:

10 years later ~

"FUCK YOU, HADES! YOU PUT THIS CHILD IN ME!" My wife, Persephone screamed, her forehead dripping with sweat as she screamed in agony.

I nervously laughed, "I'm sorry...?"

She sent me an evil glare, "YOU BETTER WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT NEXT TIME, MISTER. NO SEX FOR YOU!"

My eyes widened, before the doctor shouted, "Push, Luna! You're almost there!"

"Babe, please. Don't banish me from the sex," I pleaded, but she only squeezed my hand harder.

"YOU STUPID MINI DICK!" She screamed, before grunting more as she pushed.

I frowned, unconvinced. Knowing that she was yelling at me due to the pain.

"Honey, you were the one that said it was too big when we first did it. Weren't you the one that begged for my coc-"

Before I could finish, a small cry cut my sentence. The doctor and nurses that were once flabbergasted at my mates words, and especially my words, now were focused on the newborn. Forgetting our fight, my eyes zoned in on our daughter.

I sure hope that our daughter didn't hear our fight. I don't want her first words to be còck.

Persephone drooped onto the bed, panting heavily.

"Congratulations, Luna, Alpha! It's a girl!" The nurse shouted happily. Persephone extended her arms for our daughter as the nurse laid it in her arms.

"You know... she looks just like you, so beautiful and perfect," I whispered, tears pricking at the edges of my eyes.

Persephone chuckled hoarsely, "No, she has your eyes. Look, she's already opening them."

I listened to my wife's request, staring into our daughter's eyes. She was right, and they were just as ocean blue as mine. Our daughter was perfect, and looked like my mate in every which way. As an alpha's offspring, we developed quickly. We even learned how to walk after a few weeks.

The nurses soon made Persephone clean her, since they wanted her to bond with our daughter.

We spent some time together as a family, whispering and cooing over her cuteness. Soon after, our other family members came in; crowding around the room.

Mom and Dad were the first ones to carry her. They smiled warmly at her. Our daughter using her tiny hands to squeeze my father's forefinger, causing him to chuckle.

She was passed around the room, even to my younger siblings now, with mates of their own. Especially my eldest sisters, who had pups of their own as well.

We all crowded around our daughter, chatting happily while Persephone laid exhausted.

"So, what's her name?" My mother asked, linking her hands with my father.

"Is it dickhead? Because you know, you guys had so much sex for the course of these past years. I mean, seriously. Ever consider she has a dent in her head? We could all call her a dickhead when we're mad. Everyone heard- OW!" Zeus groaned, his sentence getting cut off as his mate elbowing him in the abs.

She sent a playful glare to her mate, "Excuse him."

"Yeah, that's Zeus for you. He's sorta dumb, forgive him, Persephone." Hera chirped.

"No kidding. He's the youngest of us all and still acts like a child." Poseidon added in.

"Zeus, what are we going to do with you?" Demeter asked.

We all chuckled, as Zeus sulked.

Hesita suddenly voiced, "Really though, what's her name?" she asked, leaning her head into her mate's shoulder as he pulled her into him.

Persephone and I shared a fleeing glance, before she spoke, "I was thinking, Krystal. In Greek meaning, her name means sparkling. She's our sparkle in the evenings, like the twinkle of the stars. Something to look forward to, each and everyday."

They all agreed to the name, chuckling at her rubbing her eyes.

Later, mother and father started to tell stories of how they met. Each of us laughing, causing our little baby girl, Krystal, to giggle softly along.

Who would have that my father started out as mute? That my mother was the one that saved him? Claiming him as, "My Muted Alpha"?

After all, as each story ends, another begins.