Authors Note: Thank you

When I first started this story, I had zero confidence. I thought this story would get nowhere, that no one would like my plot.

Then, one day, I start seeing votes and comments. They were from people that actually asked me to update, begging me for a new chapter. They loved my writing, and they loved my book.

It boosted my confidence, and gave me a will to finish this book.

Many have asked, "How did the idea of this story come up?" Well, it all started when I joined Wattpad in 2015. I've constantly read day and night, obsessed with the app. Of course, I read outside of Wattpad too. Ever heard of the, City of Bones, and the, Selection series? Absolute favorite.

Anyhow, I've noticed something very similar to most of the werewolf books.

- They had a cold hearted Alpha that could treat his mate terribly during their first meeting and could be a man whore or reject the girl and when the girl comes back, he wants her back. He usually never cries and is always seen as reserved or never showing emotion. The Alpha is usually older than his mate.

- The female lead is weak or a doormat, and always does things that piss readers off. She's always the broken one or the one the seems more fragile than the male. She is more emotional than anyone else and usually younger than her mate.

- The Alpha male FUR COLOR IS ALWAYS BLACK. WHY? I have absolutely no idea. Can someone tell me why? I changed Kronos's fur color to something not black because honestly... I am tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.

- There's always a pack slut or a school slut in the books. (Why is there even one in the first place? When I was back in high school, I never saw any. Sure, there were females that wore some revealing clothing, but that doesn't make them a slut. Yes, there were some females that had caked up make-up, but that doesn't make them a slut. Do not even start with anyone that is blonde should be a slut either, because I've read plenty books where it's always females that were blondes are one when they're in fact not! They can do whatever they want and that shouldn't be none of your concern. Worry about yourself, right?)

- Always a jealous female in the books that wants the place of Luna. Yes, it's amusing to see the female lead beat the crap out of the jealous girl, but aren't you tired of the same old thing?

- The white wolf that is usually a female and the protagonist of the story. She can see the Moon Goddess and can somehow magically save the werewolf race because she is her only kind. It just ruins the whole story, and makes it even more unrealistic. Why can't the female lead save the race without powers? Why can't she build her own strength and challenges without some destiny she was born to? Authors only add the white wolf because it makes the female lead more special.

Even though I still read them and should not be complaining, I will! Sue me!

To this point of time, I try to avoid a lot of books that involve the white wolf. It's my least favorite cliché. (No offense to the author's who do make white werewolf books. It's just not my preference.)

Taking all this in, especially the same plots over and over again, I made everything in this book opposite. Especially the ages between Kronos and Rhea. Anyone else notice that she was older than him? It may have been a year, but it was much better than the female being 16 while the male was 24. Is that even legal?

It made me upset that it was always the females that were used as weak or fragile characters. When in matter of a fact, females can have a strong lead! Males should be taken into the equation as well, because even if they don't show it, they are human too.

Males aren't always strong, they can be fragile as well. They can be mute, be broken. Not just females.

Which is why I created the idea of having a Muted Alpha and a strong female lead. I was tired of seeing females being the victim, so why not make a male the victim this time around? Why not make him stay a virgin and not be a man whore? And why not make him younger than the female this time around?

Someone has said before in one of the comments, "Man up! Why are you crying? That's so weak! You're supposed to be a guy!"

I deleted the comment right away, because it may have been one of the most inhuman things I've ever heard. Men that cry doesn't mean they're weak, it shows that they're human. If one of my guy friends cried in front of me, I would take that as a compliment. It means he trusts me enough to show the real him, that he knows that I would not make fun of him.

You have to stop the double standards around here, that's the problem of society!

Main point, that's why I made this book. I'm so glad that many of my readers responded so positively to it as well, because they found it refreshing and new to see the male as the victim.

I hope this book taught you all something, and I'm so... thankful for your love and support. Your comments, your votes, just everything; made my day brighter.

When I have a bad day, I go back on Wattpad and read your comments. You guys have changed my life into something so much greater, and I'll be forever grateful.

Thank you for joining me on this journey of, "My Muted Alpha"

If you want more wild adventures under werewolves, check out Rejecting Azrael and Alpha King Oberon!

Rejecting Azrael is about Coco and Azrael's love story and how they came to be.

Alpha King Oberon is similar to this book in lots of ways. It's just more on royalty.

Happy reading!