CHAPTER FORTY

A/N:
*sprays holy water on sinful readers*

Guys, I have already told you at the very beginning of the book. I don't write sex scenes, but there will be steamy scene when the time comes!  Now, you may proceed reading.

***

"Apollo! Let Kronos have the control back." I struggled out, my arms pinned by the side of my head.

Kronos's eyes were pitch black, his growl echoing through the room.

'He can have control back once I'm finished with you.' Apollo snarled, his chest panting. Kronos... or rather, Apollo, pressed his lower half against mine, grinding on me. A moan soon slipped out between my lips as I held back the next one.

I gasped as he dove for my neck, inhaling my scent.

"You smell so divine, Rhea..." he growled, trailing kisses until he reached my breasts. His hands roamed my body, kissing each and every corner as he started to unbutton my blouse. Not a second after, I could feel him cup my breast gently, as he played with my nipple.

I squirmed, the sparks becoming overwhelming.

"I just want to eat you all up..." he whispered, kissing down my stomach.

His hands started to wonder, as he inched closer and closer to where I knew I'd scream in pleasure. Panting, with a mixture of moans from his touches, I mustered all my strength to stop him.

This wasn't Kronos, and I know he would never do this to me.

To us.

It was odd seeing a wolf out but using their human to speak. I would never get used to it. Clearing my throat and summoning all the authority I had in me, I spoke, "Let. Go. Of. Me. I understand the need is strong right now, but Kronos and I aren't ready. If you really care about our well-being, you'll control yourself."

There was a moment of silence, before a whimper.

Kronos soon suddenly collapsed on top of me, his eyes closed.

Panicking, I sat right up. "Kronos, are you back in control?"

He made a slight sound, "Mmh..."

Frowning, I caressed his hair, hoping to stir him awake.

Not a second later, Kronos moved his head and tilted up to meet my concerned gaze. Immediately, he flushed red, jumping up high in the air and landing like a cat.

"I-I'm so sorry, I blacked out and Apollo took control. Please forgive me, I would never do something that would force you to do anything you didn't want to do. You might be mad or angry, but please don't hate me, I-"

He stopped his sputters when I started laughing my ass off.

In all honesty, I sounded like a hyena.

Kronos waited for me to stop rolling on the ground before I said, "It's okay, Kronos. As long as you apologized and mean it, I forgive you. I went off on Theo and your dad earlier, for showing you that shit."

He blinked, ignoring my profane language and sighed. "It wasn't right, but they thought I would have fell behind in the adult world or been made fun of."

"You're perfect the way you are, Kronos. Don't worry about it." I said, reassuring him.

Kronos nodded before staring at me wide eyed. He quickly cleared his throat as he turned his head to the side. Face red.

Confused, I asked, "What's wrong?"

"... Your blouse... it's open. I can see your... your... um..." he paused, "titties."