CHAPTER TWO

"We're here! Oh, sweet Canada! I'm so glad to be home!" Coco screeched happily as she threw her hands in the air. She took a deep breath in the air, enjoying the solid ground and not being in the air.

Werewolves like land, you know?

The flight was a long one and I honestly was tired to boot. It didn't surprise me that Coco was enthusiastic about coming back to our old home. Originally, if I found my mate here or somewhere near the territory, we would use our old home as a vacation home. But if I didn't, I'd be moving back to the US. Just thinking about it makes me want to roll my eyes.

Watching Coco made me realize something and I wanted to get back at her for leaving me bored to death. I smirked, the corners of my lips turning into a smile, "Hate to interrupt your party Coco, but you have a little drool in the corner there. Also, I think your make up is smeared. You look like the clown you are." I say, pointing to the edge of her mouth and at her face.

Coco stopped all movement and stared at me with wide eyes, "What?! Where? Why didn't you tell me earlier Rhea! Oh god! Help me! I don't want Azrael to see me like this!"

We were waiting for Azrael, Coco's mate, to pick us up. It was a long battle for them to be together when I was younger. They managed to sort everything out in the end and now they've never been more in love. Honestly, with the shit Azrael did back then to Coco, I wasn't even sure I'd forgive him myself. Eventually, he made up to her and I'm thankful that he's Coco's mate.

I admired my hands, looking at my non-existent ring on the ring finger. A sad thought arose but I sh0ok it off, continuing with the act. "Shouldn't have left me bored to death with those humans then, huh, Coco?"

She glared at me, "Is this a prank?"

"Whaaat, no. Course not, why would I do something like that to my best friend?" I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ohh, come here you!" She growled at me playfully, before deciding to chase me in small circles. Truthfully, her make up was perfect and she didn't drool. Maybe just a little drool but it wasn't a lot like how I exaggerated.

It was like that for awhile, up until a deep voice interrupted our fun.

"I see you haven't changed."

Coco froze at the voice, before turning around slowly to face him.

"Azrael?" She whispered out.

I diverted my attention to what she was looking at, and sure enough, it was Coco's mate. He was tall, with grey eyes and brown hair. Azrael was well-muscled, and everything about him screamed perfect. Then again, all werewolves were either beautiful or handsome, even naturally fit.

Coco on the other hand had hazel eyes and the color of brunette for hair. She looked good for the age of 26 while Azrael was 27.

The moon-goddess made everyone blessed with good looks, like damn. I just knew the humans were screaming on the sidelines of how lucky we were. We look like human beings ourselves, but little do they know we're supernatural beings. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice how Coco zoomed to be with her mate.

Coco launched herself into her mates arms and burst into tears. They haven't seen each other for six months, so it's been hard for the both of them. Being apart from your mate is torture. It's like you're missing your other half and the yearning becomes strong. There is no you without the other.

Soon after, they started kissing and whispering sweet things to each other. Which I didn't mind... but after a while, they started making-out and it started to get a bit too heated. Jesus Christ, may as well make a sex tape with the amount of touching they're doing.

"Okay, I hate to break the reunion, but restrain from having sex in a public area. Seriously, the humans are staring at us." I complain with a whisper, just enough for the two of them to hear.

Azrael and Coco broke apart reluctantly, their eyes pitch black.

With a wink from Azrael to Coco, and the word, later from her, I knew they would be going down and doing the dirty after we arrive to the pack house. These damn horny wolves. I'm the single one here!

"My poor virgin eyes... it's like Twilight in action, only that it's way worse,' I complained, rubbing my temples.

Maybe this resembles Fifty Shades of Grey?

'You'll understand when you meet our mate,' Rain replied softly.

I clicked my tongue when Rain said that.

Yeah, if we meet him.

***

After another three hours of driving, we arrived to our destination.

I was beyond exhausted, and just wanted to doze off. Azrael and Coco scurried off elsewhere, probably making up for lost time. If you know what I mean. Ahh, must be nice to not be single in this lonely world of ours.

Shrugging it off, I enter the complex with my luggage. It was beautiful, almost like a classic celebrity mansion. Just how I remembered the pack house. It was the same replica of the pack house many years ago, before the fire. I haven't been here a lot since my parents passed away in the attack. Sadness overcame my being before I shook it off.

Once I found my old room, I started settling down. My bed was almost the same as I left it, but I could tell the bedding was changed. I sniffed the air, realizing it was Azrael who changed it.

I really am glad he's Coco's mate. Cornelius was such an asswipe. I sighed, burying my face into the pillow and just when I started to doze off, my stomach growled, demanding for food. I can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Groaning, I say up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Only to groan again because I forgot my damn phone. I cracked one of my knuckles as a habit, but went upstairs back to my room. As I trotted up the stairs, a particular scent hit me like a brick. It smelled like that ocean cologne from Bath and Body works, something I now favor. Rain started pacing back and forth, relentless of the smell. She was drunk on it.

The smell was overpowering the closer I got to the top of the stairs. It was coming from the next 2 floors up. It was too addicting, and my wolf was begging me to follow the scent. Why didn't I notice this scent before? It seems like whoever it was, they just got back from patrolling.

I followed the intoxicating scent. It led to the Alpha's office, but why would it be in there?

Before my hand could reach the knob, the door wrenched open with a bang. I looked up, and met the color of sky blue eyes.

By this point, Rain was going haywire.

'MATE! MATE! MATE!' she screamed out.

My breathing hitched, eyes dilating in disbelief.

No way...

"K-Kronos...?"