CHAPTER TEN

I took a deep breath in and out, calming my wolf and myself. My first thought was to make an assumption and beat the crap out of Macy and pull Kronos away from her.

However, assuming things never brought anyone good.

Talking calmly as I could, I walked steadily in the room, a good distance away from the both of them. "Kronos, Macy, what is going on here?" I demanded.

Macy was silent, her face still in Kronos's chest. Her hand rested on his chest, while the other hand held his bicep. Which was extremely weird to me as that was way too close for my comfort.

Kronos, on the other hand, seemed to be freaking out. He was shivering, his skin pale. Almost as if he was close to passing out. Rain wanted to tear Macy off him, noting that she wasn't taking a damn hint that he wasn't comfortable with her hugging him.

Indicating that he hugged her because he felt bad, I decided it was time to step into the matter once and for all before things turned for the worse.

Blinking once, I commanded, "Macy, let go of him."

She automatically released him, turning to me with a scowl. "What the hell, Rhea?"

I cocked a brow, "What the hell me what? Can't you tell he is not comfortable? Why were you even hugging him in the first place?"

Macy rolled her eyes, "Kronos and I are friends, for fuck sakes. He's comforting me, if you didn't notice, Luna. My mate cheated on me, so I need a friend to cheer me up."

'Doesn't this chick have some other friends she can rely on for comfort? Why my mate?' I questioned in my head, not satisfied with her explanation.

"Besides, it's not like he's kissing me, Luna. We're just hugging. Friends are allowed to hug." She hissed at me, upset that I was telling her what to do.

'Abandon ship of keep cool. I repeat, abandon ship. Rip the bitch in half and get mate the fuck out of here, human!' Rain barked.

I ignored her, focusing my attention on Macy. "It sure doesn't look like he's comforting you. It actually looks like the opposite."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" She replied sarcastically.

"Clearly, you're blind as hell. You look like you're fùcking molesting him. He doesn't like it when anyone touches him formally like that. Even if you two are friends, you need to understand that. Not only are you hugging him when he's traumatized from touch, but you're literally feeling his chest and arms up."

"Okay, first of all." Macy said, finally letting go of Kronos. "Is he not allowed to have female friends? You're being way too possessive, Rhea. You just saw him again after how many days now? Plus, you're being way too insecure to the fact that I'm a girl and I'm his friend. So you're being way too paranoid. It's just a hug and I'm only touching him a little. It's part of the comfort hug. Don't you trust him or something?"

Closing my eyes, I took another breath in. This chick drives me crazy.

"Well, to begin with... Bitch." I spoke, pausing as I watched Macy's mouth gap open from the name I called her.

"Or Macy, whatever you call yourself, you're still a snake. And a bitch, but it's Luna, to you. Secondly, whatever Kronos does is none of my business. Who he is friends with, I don't control. However, its the bitches like you that ruin it for everybody else. It's why us girlfriends or wives have to be on guard sometimes. It's not that I don't trust Kronos. I don't trust the females. Get that shit straight. Third, I'm not insecure. I know where I stand with Kronos, which is right next to him. And you should know your place, which is not anywhere near him. So step away." I said, staring at her without blinking.