Pehli Mulakat (The first meet)

Hello all my lovely readers....here i am with a new story again with swara and sanskar... let me know the views.....  sumedhass  Srav64 @MeenuGowsi ShaVarJat Nbk610 deek28 aminasalman mysticayesha01 MeenuGowsi...I am trying to make it short story.....keep me blessed with your votes and comments....Do let me know about the story.....

===============================================================================

The heavy rain has just stopped, drenching each and every corner of the mumbai street in its wetness....The earthy fragrance was filling my senses while i halted my merc near the Marine drive and got down for a stroll.....I asked the driver to drive away the car to the mansion while i would give call when i need....The sound of water agressively splashing over the stones gave me a peek inside my own heart which had thousands of memories splashing and stomped against the wall of my heart making it pound against my rib cage.....While i walked on the edge of the water belt some water splashing over me....I got wet water dropped from my hairs on my face....Giving my neck push side ways and wiping away the water on my face with my hand i  tried to clear the drops and kept on walking lost in my own world....The rain had stopped but the sky was still dark and cloudy making it look voilent and angry.....I could see many people enjoying the showers of water,as the waves hit the stones and rose high....Suddenly the clouds were roaring dark clouds had made everything darker....on the other end of the water belt i could see a city lit up to welcome the night which has set in......It was drizzling while i placed my body to rest on pelmet....Allowing the water to fall on me granting my body the coolness.....

Mumbai is truly called the city of dreams...A marwari guy full of dreams about his own future set his legs in this city 10 years back....A mere amount of few chillars (coins) and a graduate pass class degree was his only assets......one thing he had in abundance was junoon (madness ) of making it big in this city...Today i the simple, shrewed marwari guy have everything name, fame,money,assets....I engrossed myself into work and forgot about betrayal, trust, love, relation, pain only thing mattered was money....I showed people what i was worth of....

First time ever i Sanskar Maheshwari asia's biggest, powerful  youngest business tycoon was walking on this lane without my subordinate guards.....Here on i have no fear of death because i am standing and knocking its door (his lip turned into curve).....Today i encountered most horrible reality of my life which got me thinking have i lived my life enough to be leaving everything behind so soon.....Well, i know no one needs or wants me but still is that the reason to snatch the life which i wished to live......I have been a born brand for my family....Maheshwari boys are assets for the family as they are future heir of Maheshwaris business and family.....I Lived luxurious life with all riches and wealth laid in my feet....Loads of love and care from a big family which nestled me in its cocoon away from the hardships of world...

 I lost my parents and elder sister loved me like a small baby...I lost my sister my life to dowry harassment by her in laws....While my parents drowned in her pain decided to leave for haridwar and lead rest of there life in an ashram.....While lost in my grief my bade papa Durgaprasad Maheshwari lended me a shoulder as we were a big joint family my badi mom and bade papa never let me feel alone....Badi mom was always maa for me so i never missed my mom as she cared for my smallest happiness.....Adarsh bhai and lucky gave me all the love which made me feel the blessed one.....I always saved lucky from all the stupidity he did and shouldered adarsh bhaiya out of burden of work he was stuck in after papa left huge responsibility on bade papa's shoulder.....Lucky loves me more then adarsh bhaiya and follows my words blindly.....Bade papa would always take my name being proud of my achievements....I was never notorious but yes i am business minded and ambitious.....