Halaat (Situation)

Most awaited performance began just as in the video with sargam and swara in the mid. Swara had a mild smile on her face as she made herself firm.

Sanskar looked royal in sherwani, the pearl stringed in gold string adorned his neck. The higher sitting area for royals adored the equisite seating set up with Raja saheb in middle accompanied by adarsh on right while, sanskar and laksh on left with little ashkar playing in sanskars arms.. Pari was sitting in the internal seating area with other royal women visiting, behind the curtains as rules of royality. The set up dance and looks similar to the video.

Sargam looked stunning when she entered she adorned heavy lehenga with a pure rajasthani hand embroidered with matching choli . She walked high like a royal heiress her pride shone in her eyes when she stepped beside sanskar. Sanskar stepped aside and gave her way ahead as he didn't wished to alight with her.

Sargam felt embarassed but started walking in a hurry. The heads turned as sanskar took his first step there was a chime with it. He turned just to see swara who had taken a step behind him unknowingly. She was nervous but now there was no turning back. When the traditional anklets chimed in feets of swara as she alighted behind her rightful better half. Everything came to an halt they became the show stopper in their elegant traditional attire. Sanskar was enchanted by her look while choosing the dress he knew it would look beautiful on her. He never imagined she will look like a form of angel. He held a smile while he glanced at the idol of Goddess in the courtyard.

Bade Raja sa was sitting wearing a crimson sherwani with band gala. Intrinsic work of craftsman shone on his attire. His ear had a diamond similar to all the Maheshwari son.

A local group of tribals were performing traditonal kalbeliya dance. Sanskar was keenly observing some moments as he took his seat in the royal pavilion his men stood behind him. Signing one of his men he asked him to do something.

Sargam slipped at one of long ghoomar at start her leg got slight twist making her leave the ground. She gave an angry glance at sanskar who was lost in swara and left to a side. While swara continued sanskar was in awe with talent of his lady love. She had wished for this and he was able to fullfill all her wishes.

Everyone was just looking at swara who looked so good performing. At last note for long ghoomar sargam got swara plate with fire lit on it. As she was dancing the girl in veil gave her slight push and at last ghoomar the coal in plate fell on ground and few on swara's dupatta causing fire as she was finishing the step.

Sanskar was quick on his feet as the song stopped he with his hand crushed the dupatta so fire doesn't touch her. His heart reached his mouth he wished to hug her but sargam came in between all concerned while the group crowded around swara he stepped back.

The girl in veil stood just behind him. To keep the festival spirit and mood. Bade raja sa requested everyone to go ahead and have dinner. Sanskar also was about to move in the meantime the girl in veil pierced something in sanskars arm. As he moved off she smiled under the veil looking at the needle in her fist.

The girl (on call : "Humara Kaam ho gaya ab tumhari bari" (My work is done now your turn). Couldn't execute plan A so done with Plan B.

Saahil was smiling when he saw his mother looking at him suspiciously.

Laxmi: what happened you seem very happy today?

Saahil : Why not maa after all i am going to be a father soon but maa i am scared i can't loose swara i love her a lot.