Pehlu (Aspects)

So here i am back with the next... I am on tour for next complete week but would update as i am back. This one is specially for meri ruthi princess smilie124 this time i want a huge curve.

sumedhass Sravs64 deek28 ShaVarJat praveenakartha MeenuGowsi ektakhan19 AditiSupekar Chaitunayaka NehaGaur5 Sanyayaa nbk610 SimiSaju Kojagorimalik MousumiKar meghajain749 praju2797 Susham_yadav

Please forgive me for grammatical errors i have drafted and checked on phone. All the lovely readers thanks for the comments and votes i feel blessed with your support.

================================================================================

As they all stepped out and were going towards the temple. They saw complete village gathered as if there was some kind of a function being held. Temple was beautifully decorated and colours played in its yard. Ladies were in colourful traditional outfits covering there face under veils while older men were in traditional dhoti kurta young males were claded with jeans and kurta. Females wore beautifully sequined lehenga or anarkali there heads were covered with dupattas.

The premises of temple was huge and villagers stood mostly outside leaving way through the narrow door for royals to enter. Also, some special guest were already inside the temple.

Seeing sanskar and laksh all bowed their heads in respect as they were the prince. Laksh was covering his face to hide the wound. Sanskar saw his badi mom, bade papa, his adarsh bhai with his better half holding little ashkar in her arms stood in the middle all decked like a royal family.

It was very common as sanskar knew this might be the saptami puja (7th day of Navratri) as a tradition it is offered in temple. This is also auspicious as this day wife gets raksha ( sacred thread) dhaaga for the husband.

Its a ritual after puja pandit offers the sacred thread which the wife has to tie on wrist of her husband. Wife prays for well being and goodwill of her husband.

Annapurna stopped him at the door before stepping on the stairs.

Annapurna : Rukiye kunwar sanskar.(Stop prince sanskar.)

Sanskars steps halted on the gate of temple premises which further lead to door which had stairs above so were the others following him. Laksh had hidden himself behind the shield that was his brother. Dp was looking suspiciously towards laksh.

Badi rani saa looked at bade raja sa as if seeking permission and he nodded his head.

Annapurna ( smile and looking at sanskar) : Sanskar aap mhare bete hi nahin humara gurur hain. Aapka lautna humare liye matarani ka sabse bada ashirwad hain. Hume aur saare alwar ko aapki kamyabi pe naaz hain(You are not only our son but even our pride. Your return is biggest blessings of goddess. We and complete alwar is happy with your return)