Uljhan(Confusion)

Swara gathered all her courage and with immense trust on her love called for him. She was angry, confused what not but at that moment all that mattered was he doesn't harm himself.

Swara: Cheeni please open the door. I request you just once. I am here few feets away from you and only you can decrease this distance.

She softly knocked just to make sure he heard her voice.

Everyone and everything went silent they waited suddenly they heard some falling sound, also there was a sound like glass crashing from inside. Guys panicked and wished to barge in but they looked at each other and decided to trust Swara's instinct. They didn't want her to stress or get scared.

In next few seconds door opened with a beep sound. The doors were automated locked with remotes. Sanskars eyes were heavy he was trying hard to keep himself awake. He was having difficulty in breathing. There was blood around him.

Swara was the first to step in she froze at the scenario. Jai, AR and AK rushed towards sanskar who was on floor struggling to breath. His forehead was bleeding due to a deep cut. Her eyes refused to move from him who looked totally devastated.

Swara keeping calm made herself clear not to panic. Her eyes teared, hand shivered while heartbeat raced. The men picked him and laid him on bed. AK tied cloth around his head while Malvika helped tying cloth on his wrist to control bleeding.

Swara's eyes while frantically searching landed on his black leather bag, it was gifted by her. She rushed towards it and unzipping the golden chain she took out his asthalin pump from it's pocket. and helped sanskar take a huff. After sometime sanskars breath got normal and he went unconscious due to bleeding.

Swara just glanced around the room looked like study but what confused her was the bed in study. Sanskar loved books but he never lied down in study. She brushed off the thought thinking it might be suggested by the designer. Everything in the room was on a certain level, lower then the usual height.

Arjun was trying to keep sanskar awake but he had already passed out. After making sanskar lie down properly arjun proped up sanskars bed increasing swara's confusion and curiosity.

Doctor arrived and was dressing sanskars wounds. Swara's eye's refrained to move even an inch from Sanskar's face. She could see tear stains as if he had cried to his wits. Still he wore her given ring in his neck. It was peeping from his linen shirt. She observed he had lost tremendous weight. His face had lost the shine and charm. His body showed signs of muscle wasting.

Swara(in mind): Why cheeni why you made it so difficult for us? You turned my complete being into a lie. I trusted you.

Doctor was checking sanskar while still swara's eyes were stuck on to sanskar.

Khushi (keeping hand on her shoulder getting attention) : Swara, barbie is crying since longtime. Ragini wants you to feed her she is in baby room on the same floor please go and see her once. We all are here till then.

Khushi assured her and understanding the gravity of situation swara left glancing at all the worried faces. She wanted to snap at everyone but not before getting it straight from it's mastermind.

Laksh sat besides barbie cooing sweet nothing while Ragini was changing her clothes. They both looked like proud parents, a happy family. Swara's anger vanished looking at sweet little bundle whom she forgot in all this mess. She felt guilty being away from her. Ragini and laksh gave a slight smile which swara didn't return. They both stood up from their places giving space to swara. Not feeling warmth around baby started crying loudly.

Swara sat on the beautiful pink bed with soft mattress perfect for the little barbie. She took barbie in her arms kissed her complete face. Swara observed barbie's clothes were exactly the one she saw while shopping few days back. She dropped them as they were expensive. She sat down comfortably on the bed. While angel played with her hairs.