Waekti rekha (Sketching the characters...)

Belated Happy Navratri, Karwachauth, Diwali.....Sorry sorry kaan pakad kar sorry for late wishes... I was doomed for past few days but i am back and now every week there will be updates....I admist lot of things but would try to keep the pace so you all don't loose interest....

Lots of interesting characters and past stories in this chapter do read before going ahead..... As we are entering the village Maheshwari and raisinghaniya kingdoms will play major role.... Its a ruling authority of two nearby villages alwar and mewar.... it was necessary to describe the characters as they are gonna enter in sanskar and swara's life.. ..

I am ready with the next chapter but i am upset with the response on last chapter i think people are not interested .....May be it was due to exams festivals no problem its ok.....Still no hard feelings i will continue but please motivate me with the comments .... I will update next chapter tommorrow if i get my smile back with loving comments ...If anyone wants to bash please go ahead but do comment........ I promise interesting things waiting ahead.... 

sravs64  sumedhass smilie124 sanyayaa deek28 praju2797 AditiSupekar Aditi2904 MousumiKar AnuRathore ankitagaude meghajain749 ShaVarJat aminasalman MeenuGowsi Tamil206 Kaaraanabella shilpi87 anahita_leve

All my lovely silent readers new readers, followers and my dearies..... I love you alll ....Forgive me for spell errors....

===========================================================================

Durgaprasad Maheshwari : The ruling and gram panchayat head in alwar Rajasthan

Durgaprasad Maheshwari : The ruling and gram panchayat head in alwar Rajasthan....Head of marwari community respected person in their society...he is a discplined person but he also has a soft heart of a father....Everyone in family is scared of him and thinks him as stone hearted but he is not.... He is just trying to preserve what is left of tradition alongwith adhering the new trends wishes his kids also understand the importance of the tradition.... Trusted sanskar most and wanted him to fullfill his dreams on his own....He pushed him out of the house making himself villain infront of everyone throwing out his brothers only son... Only he know that pain he faced getting who was his pride away from him and family....He likes swara as he sees sanskar in her and also because she knows to laugh in pain....