Mera (Mine??)

I am extremely sorry i know its been long since i last updated but i promise its going to be regular and more interesting a ahead. 

@sumedhass @Sravs64 smilie124 deek28 ShaVarJat MousumiKar Simisaju Kojagorimalik Praju2797 ektakhan19 AditiSupekar meghajain749 praveenkartha Meenugowsi

Please forgive me for grammatical and spelling errors.

================================================================================

Swara woke up with a jerk her eyes caught the ticking clock which showed 8 am. The room was still lit with dim lights. She was trying to access the situation when her eyes caught the calmest site. Her guiding angel was sleeping peacefully His hands in plaster were securely placed on her stomach .

It was very late she usually was up by 5 she was thinking how she slept so late. Getting up late made her feel refreshed as she slept peacefully at night.She held her mobile saw it was on silent mode she was sure about who did it. Removing his hand softly from her body she sat up on bed.

She was trying to remember what happened at night her mind wasn't ready to confirm any scenario.  Even after so much that happened in a day she was feeling relaxed and blessed just his presence had presented her that serenity.

She lovingly with soft hand caressed his bandage so not to disturb his sleep. Her eyes teared up seeing his state whatever she said only her heart knew the pain of staying away from him. He was looking very weak and pale. She knew he was stubborn and least concerned about himself. She stood up and bent to kiss his forehead but then brushed of the thought .

She lightly opened the curtain to witness the hustle bustle in the palace. It was very big day of puja and preparations to cater the villagers was going on in full swing. Eighth night of navratri every year marked a huge event with traditional performance by best groups in Rajasthan. There were wanderers from varied corner visiting this place for this day. Folk singers, entertainers, Mehendi designers, best traditional dress designers, craftsman, artisans were called from all over rajasthan in maheshwari mansion. She heard some kind of vibrating sound and found sanskars phone blinking with Dr Rana's name. It snoozed after few rings.

She called Dr Rana who informed her about sanskars condition being bad also that he wasn't taking prescribed medicines. He asked her to help him be stress free as it was taking toll on his health. She made a mental note of the changed medicines she knew how important were dosage and combination in his case.

She wanted to bash sanskar for being so irresponsible towards himself. Now, if she does it he will surely make her spit everything and she can't do that. He was her weakness and he was making her more weak troubling himself.

She was about to go to her room but her steps halted hearing him blabber her name he was in pain his moans  made her weak. He relaxed a bit gathering herself she rushed out wiping her tears.

She slowly tip toed out to her room. While walking out she found sargam already decked up and coming back from temple. She looked beautiful in a yellow lehenga with green choli. Her jewellery shone adding to  her beauty.