Lag Jaa gale (Embrace me)

So the much awaited but i have bifurcated the revelation in two chapters... Don't kill me for being late i hope you like it...I was missing swara sanskar moments so here we go...

sumedhass Sravs64 deek28 smilie124 praju2797 Meenugowsi ShaVarJat meghajain749 kokilashalini nbk610 praveenkarthaNehagaur5 Kojagorimalik Mousumikar@ektakhan19 chaitunayakaaditisupekar Simisaju Sanyayaa Sushma_yadav 

All the new readers and lovers do comment so that i can tag you... thanks for the love thats been poured on my story.... I will try and wind it up at the earliest but forgive if i am unable to...

unedited 

================================================================================

In the due course of four days sanskar had known every single torture that swara went through. His links even found that swara was made to dance infront of unknown people. She was presented as a prey for predators while people tried to stain her dignity. Khushi informed sanskar how they tortured her time and again though they were cautious after she went unconcious and was treated. Still, the atrocities continued with vigour.

His men had eye on activities of saahil's men. Also, his friends and foes were under sanskars radar. Still he was unable to get any clue regarding swara's freight. Reason of her being aloof from him.

Every single scar on her body each tear that dropped from her eyes was like a burden on his heart. He wished to dug holes into everyone who laid there dirty eyes on her. How much he wished to burn the person alive who was reason behind his lifes pain.

Lava was ready to erupt but swara's state had tied him in pain. He had his best men at work to collect information just one clue that he needed which could link the complete mess up. There were loads of things still unclear but he was sanskar the top businessman and knew how to get his work done.

He was digging into each person's life history but with utmost care that no one gets its trail. Afterall it was about his life. Work back in mumbai was handled by AK and as he was about to come to village work was given over to paridhi who is senior manager.

He had made sure AK and Jai were reaching village with AR on the 5th day that was the next day. He was trying to connect the dots but nothing was working. AK and jai belonged to the place somewhere connected to his past now he wanted answers from them.

 Everything was puzzzled for him but more jumbling was swara's unconciousness the trouble she went through. His princess was sleeping peacefully by his side that sleep was making him hell worried.

It was afternoon sun rays peeped in from the window lucky had visited the guest house in the morning. Seemed as he was suspicious of their stay or he was trying his best to meet swara. Sanskar had made sure the word was not leaked or else he will bury complete team underwater without a clue. How much sanskar wished to smash his little brothers face only he knows the pain he felt knowing his brother involved into this.