Anhoni(unexpected)

Kavita and Saahil caught. Yashoda was debbared from village to the outskirts due to her deeds. Swara doing the ritual.

-------------------+++++++---------_------+++++---------+++++------------+++++++--------

Swara's top was wet as water had dripped while climbing. She was about to reach the temple premises. As swara felt disbalanced she closed her eyes and stood in one place tightly holding the pots on her head. She could feel Sanskar and smell his cologne. As she opened her eyes she sensed his smell is just her imagination but now she could sense the pain he was going through and she was determined to complete the ritual for her life which depends on him.

She reached the temple premises and pouring all the contents from the pot she was ready to go down for a dip in the river. She started walking down but the steps were wet by now due to downpour of rain as well the little contents that had dropped while she came up. She was cautious because there was one more life inside her whom she needed to care for.

She came down and took a dip and was climbing the stair back to complete the third line of the ritual. She went on her knees lit the diya and then slid it on her palms and started climbing on her knees. The climate was clear but the light showers had made the stairs wet.

She was remembering Sanskars words, while coming for ritual she went to his room to make him drink water got from her father's house which was first step.

Sanskar(joining hands): please don't do this ritual jaan.

Swara: Its about your life and i can do anything for you.

Sanskat: Let me die...

She placed her hand on his mouth then slowly lifting his hands she kept it on her tummy. Sanskar had a smile on his lips.

Swara: Baby also doesn't like talking about this word.

He could feel the movement under his hand.

Sanskar: You know I am going to.... Still

Swara: Promise me you will fight and be with us like you were always.

Her eyes by now were wet.

Sanskar wiped her tears.

Sanskar: Every moment thinking the risk you are going to take I am hurting. More because i won't be around.

Swara: Who said so, you are always with me ( she said holding her chain)

She found sanskar dozing off due to Medicine and pain she lovingly closed his eyes with her palm and rushed out without looking bback at him.

She had immense pain as her palms were burning. She reached the sanctum and lit the diya. She was tired but still last ritual was remaining and sun was about to rise. She came out and lied on the floor and completing the rounds she was completely drained her body was aching while blood oozed from the scratches she got. Finally offering her prayers she went on to tie the thread on the banyan tree.

As she finished and was about to step down with the holy water and thread. She got frightened and shock off her life. Her emotions were at par she didn't knew how to react. Her one hand was holding the plate. While other hand was on her tummy.

Sargam stood infront of her with loaded gun in her hand.

Sargam: You won't allow me a good life. You are my sister and keep on snatching my happiness my husband, my sanskar.

Swara(angry): He is my husband, my life, father of my child only my sanskar. You are not my sister, i know you were also involved with Kavita di in her plans. I loved you whole heartedly and thought you were my well wisher but you kept on playing your dirty games behind my back.