Khamoshi (Silence)

Hello all, missed me nahin na pata tha :) .. Anyways i am trying to be regular but schedules and moods push me back.... Right now here with a part do tell me the views next part hold laksh dhulai and revelation stay tuned..

Sravs64 sumedhass deek28 kokilashalini smilie124 praju2797 Sanyayaa MousumiKar ShaVarJat meghajain749 Meenugowsi ankitagaude Praveenakartha swasan234 swasan23487 shilpi87 Anusha1_Nbk610 AditiSupekar chaituNayaka SimiSaju Nehagaur5 Kojagorimalik Sushma_Yadav ektakhan19

Thanks for silent readers who keep an eye and read the update... If you wish do give me your comments even if it means bashing:) ......

 ================================================================================

Swara at once turned her back facing the men. She face palmed herself mentally thinking the reason she felt pained when he had pain. Her mind kept on chanting that she can't face him if she looks into his eyes she will forget everything . His voice had made her forget the world with heartbeats racing fast. He was keenly observing the mark on her back in the glass.

Dr Rana : (surprised): kunwar sa, you both know each other.

Swara :No

Sanskar :  yes

She at once turned to face them...

Swara : (smiling to hide the blunder )  I meant we don't know each other personally.

Sanskar : (wicked smile) Yes , but we know each other well. (pause with attitude) professionally.

Dr rana was having a surprised look at their answers.

Swara : (tying to clarify) Actually i was doing my masters in mumbai. Working in hospital where Mr Maheshwari is the trustee...

Dr Rana : You mean the sister concern of our hospital.

Swara nodded in yes.

Sanskar : (sarcastically) Oh i think you have partial amnesia her highness ..(taunting) So stupid of me how would you remember me now you are a princess 

Swara was fidgeting with the end of her dupatta being nervous thinking what he is going to say

 (while he spoke looking at Dr Rana)she was in the panel of doctors who were attending my case. You will find her name in the reports.