Vaada (Promise)

Kaan pakad kar big sorry mujhe maaf kar dena... As i am late i am giving a big update it has a revelation and sanskars breakdown...Moving further next chapter would give swara's situation... I am still on there pain but next updates are really having a clinche... Do comment and let me know how you liked the chapter and also lemme know how are the songs....

sravs64 sumedhass smilie124 praju2797 AditiSupekar Aditi2904 praveenakarta AnuRathore AnuAnn02 MousumiKar ankitagaude meghjain749 ShaVarJat Tamil206 MeenuGowsi shilpi87 kaaraanabella deek28 sanyayaa Nbk610 Mysticayesha01 anahita_leve

This part is compilation of moments they spend together some facts that needed to be known.... Next episode would be again a flashback from swara's POV with recent happening in her life... 

================================================================================

Sanskar was on dining table while dinner was served infront of him.... He was staring the food blankly ,pale tired emotionless he sat there....As the breeze flowed his hairs kissed the bandage on his head....His hand in plaster was placed on the table while other one held spoon on the plate....As the wind chime made melodious sound with breeze smoothly moving to and fro nothing but a memory slipped in ... Smiling face of his jaan rushing out from kitchen....She wore a dungaree with crop top....

He was in flashback thinking of her sitting on his lap which was their daily routine while she fed him with her hand....A matured swara whom sanskar had turned into a kid.....A bubbly fun loving and happy baby....  He loved her antics and his baby was  the cutest.....Sanskar had changed her form ethnic clad to a super cute modern babe...As per his taste she use to dress but only in the house ,outside she was disciplined about her attire...She liked to be seen like that only by him....He wanted her to experience her life with mordern look away from the veils lehengas ....Though she wore sarees and traditional dress at work and in parties .....She also threw tantrums... She was a common face with him as they were very famous pair in social circle but their relationship status was just good friends....

She was feeding him and he was having his food silently ...Well not exactly because Mr Maheshwari and calm not possible he was busy caressing her stomach....His hand was roaming on her bare skin which was easily acessible from her crop top....As he tasted the food his facial expression changed....He at once stopped caressing which startled swara....

Sanskar : (very lovingly):  jaan, What is this? (he said pointing towards gravy) the gravy has ground cashews...

Swara : Yes, Thats for you i know how much you love it...

Sanskar : Hmm..... But you are allergic to cashews and also have special diet then why all this..

Swara : I am allergic you are not and special diet is for me not for you..