Dard (Pain)

Shukriya and salam thank you all your lovely readers....Your comments keeps me motivated and here i am with further update......I hope you all like it....The story has just begun and i promise to keep it spun..... @sumedhass Sravs64 deek28 aminasalman algu_sweet @ShaVarJat Mysticayesha01

================================================================================

Each and every minute outside the operation theater was like years for me.....Doctors and nurse even the staff was concerned about wound on my hand but for me it was just nothing....It was nothing infront of the pain that girl inside was going through...Why not i am the major share holder of this space called hospital everyone here knows me...Its been 4 hours i have been waiting outside the nurse told me few minutes back that she is sinking......Hearing it i was sunken deep into the sea of sadness.....As the red light of OT went off i rushed towards the door to get some news that would act as a balm on my aching heart....The doctor looked tensed on enquiring she said "she may not survive".....I felt someone snatched my world and dragged me flat on ground from top....I shouted on doctor for stopping her negative words and attempt to save her....Doctor assured they are doing their best they shifted her into ICU special room.....I was ready to spend all my fortune just have her safe by my side....Doctor said they had done their part now its in God's hand....I laughed at my fate but fought with the creator as it is he has kept me on the edge of life with few days to survive and here he is snatching the good reason he gave me to live those few days.....

I went into the ICU and saw her connected to endless wires and tubes her lips covered under the oxygen mask....I had a sudden urge to hold her hands as she winced in pain....I settled myself beside her taking her hands in mine.....She had soft but tough hands her body was thin and fragile.....I made few calls to get information about the attack and also informed my PA about cancelling the next day meeting as i wished to be by her side...In past 10 years i never cared for anyone...I was just living like a ,money making robot but now all the emotions were high care, hurt, pain, love...She was the reason i can't even think of loosing her....She took my heart in a single moment.....Girls throw themselves on me for money and fame but here there was an angel who laid her life for saving me.....

It had been 2 days since the incidence she was still unconcious.....Her locks were spread on her face i carefully slid it behind her ears....Giving me view of her beautiful face....She looked so beautiful just like moon....I kept sitting by her side our fingers entangled with each other just wishing to see her safe.... It was late night the monitors kept ticking just assuring me of her heart beating......Suddenly i started sweating I was feeling suffocated i just can't move myself i felt choking i was breathless...My eyes rolled i was wheezing i searched my pocket and got my Asthalin pump Ouch something pierced into my wound....It started bleeding i had totally forgotten about it....WTH i just got hold of pump and took a long breath stiffning huff huff and i was completely drained......I let my head rest just on the side of bed....I found her grip tightened on my hand and she was caressing as if soothing me...I drifted to sleep calming my nerves knowing she was right their safe.....

It was morning sun was shining bright up high there was a drastic change in climate afterall it is mumbai...The hospital room was still dark as the curtains and blinders shielded the light...She was in VIP luxurious room and as per special instructions nurse was allowed to check her without disturbing the harmony of the room....She turned and hissed in pain which broke my sleep.....I saw her awake trying to sit up holding my hand carefully so not to wake me up....Lines of pain was clearly visible on her face...