Tanhai (loneliness)

Thank you everyone for the love you are still showering on my story. I am sorry for being late also for being unable to reply to the comments. Be rest assured I am reading each one of them and they are reaching my heart for sure.  Actually I am coming up with 2 or 3 new stories which are taking up time as i wish to publish when i almost reach their end. Do tell me how was the cliffhanger in last episode and this part too. Be assured next part would be soon updated most probably by next weekend and it would hold major revelations and answer to all the questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------+

Sixth, seven and eighth month passed on in a bliss. Swara was in her ninth month, back home and was taken complete care. Due to her bad health doctors always kept her under medication in deep sleep. She used to have palpitation, severe chest pain, shortness of breath.

Getting back to normalcy she started working but everyone and everything that could possibly remind her of sanskar was taken away. How would people understand he was in her breath and no one can stop that. Her chest pain was making her feel congested may be it was due to her frequent asthma attack due to stress.

She was now able to walk but with help of walker. Her pregnancy got her morning sickness, lot of unbearable pain making her tired within few steps. She was carrying a big baby bump and had to be very cautious as stress would give her immense pain.

She had lots of happiness around but loneliness had engulfed her heart. Her body was cared, but her soul without him was wandering in his search. She just needed him by her side but not even his news. She dreaded to think anything untoward so kept in motivating herself with sweet memories his immense love.

She constantly felt monitored and ladies of the house roamed as shadow behind her. Especially her sister Ragini who would rush to her even at the drop of a pin as if she is her bodyguard.

She could not perform any stunts she could feel herself lethargic and sleeping most of the time. She would doze off anywhere. She was very near to her EDD(expected date of delivery).

What troubled her was not only Sanskars absence but everyone's wiered ways of avoiding the topic. Swara had tried everything but reached no where only confronting the elders of house was left and today she was getting ready for the same.

Swara sitting in the lawn was attempting to start the conversation.

Swara: Bade papa, i know you know what i want to ask...
No no this looks formal papa would say i don't know you ask clearly.
Papa, can you tell me where is sanskar?
I am so stuck it's question of my life and death still i am unable to voice it out. How much is everyone loving me taking care of my each need. Oh God please keep my sanskar fine and healthy wherever he is. But doesn't he feel like meeting me seeing the baby...

I am sure he must be controlling with lot of effort otherwise he would not stay away even for a minute. Is Sanskar in some trouble why my heart keeps repeating this stupid thoughts.....(some negative thoughts arising in her mind clouding her thoughts)

(Irritated face) why are these people hiding. I am not sure even baba will answer anything he will also play around the question.

Just like laksh answered diplomatically
"I think you should rest we will tell you everything once things get better." (She was enacting while talking)
Or like ranimaa, " don't you trust your family everything would be fine soon."
Ya phir, " sanskar jiju saa won't like to see you like this please eat for his sake your baby needs it." My sweet sis is all grown up caring like a mother.

"Beta humse koi kami reh gayi kya? Main janti hu main tumhe samajh nahin saki par main tumhe apni beti ki tarah chahti hu" ( Is their any fault from our wnd? are we not able to take good care of you? I know i couldn't understand you but trust me i love you like my own daughter) Oh my God and those big fat tears that dropped from laxmi maasa eyes.