Anth ya shuruwat (End or start)

Recap: Saahil and Yashoda injured. Swara on Kavita's gunpoint. A lady entered the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The lady who stood in rudra Avtar was Laxmi. She looked like Maa kali ready to destroy everything.

Her mind played conversation with Sanskar.

While, Lakshmi got concious in the room she heard someone shouting from other room. She came and saw Sanskar trying to get ready. All the boys were pleading him to stop as his condition was not permitting.

Lakshmi: Yeh kya ho raha hain?
( What is happening here). Get back to bed you are not well beta?

She said lovingly caressing her son's face. He tried to turn his face rather he was not ready to look into her eyes

Sanskar: Maa, forgive me but today i have to go, my wife and kid needs me.

He was trying to button up his shirt with trembling hands. He limped towards the door

Lakshmi: How much do you trust your mother?

His step halted at the door.

Sanskar: ( softly) Completely.

Lakshmi: Then keep my words.. you have my swear if you go from here you will never see me alive again.

He was shocked and could not gather courage to say no and saying yes was not in his power. His heart beats raised up, closing his eyes tightly he allowed the tears brimming in his eyes due to pain to flow on his cheeks.

Lakshmi turned him to face her. Then tugging him got to bed.

Sanskar: Maa please aisa mat kijiye ( don't do this). I can't go against your word. Take my life but i can't do this.

Lakshmi: I would get her back safe. Nobody would touch your wife or baby till your mother is alive. Till i get them back you won't go anywhere.

Sanskar wanted to revolt he wanted to scream a no but then it would have made his mother feel that she was not worthy. He did not trust her. She was the queen of a kingdom and trained warrior like any other rajput.

He gave up and here she was protecting her dil.

Saahil stood up and went near Kavita.

Lakshmi: Even if you kill both of us you won't survive.

Saahil smiled and went towards back door while Kavita also dragged swara with her. Taking a chance swara wriggled and Kavita's leg fell on the pieces of glass and Swara attempted to run away from her. Kavita shot Swara but Lakshmi saved her.

Swara got scared seeing lakshmi injured she shouted for the boys to come inside. Kavita was about to shoot at swara but boys had broken the door and entered.

Saahil didn't even bothered to look at his mother who was injured he just pulled kavita. Seeing the situation turning against them Kavita and Saahil ran towards back door but as they opened it the men who were hiding around caught Saahil.

Kavita managed to escape and kept running but ahead she stumbled and gun fell from her hand. Jai finding it an opportunity held her.

Arjun had got hold of Saahil and Arnab was helping swara to take injured lakshmi to the car.

Swara: Arnab, please take care of Rani sa i need to go to Sanskar he would be worried and it's not good for him in this condition.

Arnab nodded in understanding and drew towards the hospital.