Rasme (Ritual)

Friends please encourage me i am really feeling low... I had completed the update still felt something was missing ...Tried my best to get the emotions right.... I am eager to go ahead but feeling lazy i hope i am keeping the track interesting... Smilie124 your comments made me post luv you girl for get me going....

sravs64 sumedhass smilie124 praju2797 deek28 sanyayaa MousumiKar ShaVarJat meghajain749 Ankitagaude MeenuGowsi Praveenakartha shilpi87 AnuRathore Nbk610 anahita_leve aditi2904 AditiSupekar sarmi7401 chaituNayaka SimiSaju neeti1 NehaGaur5 Kojagorimalik Sushma_Yadav KokilaShalini Phoenix2794 

I loe you all also my silent readers.... Thanks a ton for voting following commenting and loving my stories so much... I am extremely sorry if i missed someone... 

================================================================================

Maheshwari Mansion :

Annapurna , laxmi were chatting while sargam and swara sat besides each other.... Swara and ragini wore simple lehenga choli sat with veil on there head..... Annapurna handed over sargam a thali which had dress and jewellery sargam was looking confused at it......

Annapurna : Sargam baisa ... Aap humare ghar ki honewali bahu hain...... Iss saal maa ki krupa ar kanhaji ke aashirwad se aap humare ghar aa jayengi... Hum chahte hain iss saal garbha ki sthapna aap ke haathon ho...  Har saal yeh rasam pari bahu kare hain par hum chahte hain iss saal aap kare.... (You are soon going to be the DIL of this house.... This year with God's grace you will come in our house.... I wish this year the pot be decorated and set by you.... Every year this is done by pari but this year i want you to do it....

Laxmi : Yeh toh bahut khushi ki baat hain sargam baisa ko koi aitraaz na hovega... Waise bhi kalash staphpana ka maan bahut bada hove hain (This is a happy news ... i know sargam would be happy to follow the ritual.... Having this honor is a very big thing....)

Swara was forcefully smiling while sargam was sitting with her head bowed down though she was gleaming with happiness she was having a tensed look on her face.... Laksh came there and looking at the ladies took blessings from elders and  went straight out of the house passing  a tight smile to others....

Annapurana further explaining the ritual...

Humare khandaan aur gaav ki parampara hain ki ghar ki bahuye apne pati ke saath mata ke mandir jaave hain aur dono puja ke baad kalash ko chue hain.... Agar pati saath na ho toh uska naam lekar kalash ko chukar laaye....Uske baad patni kalash ko apne mathe par rakh kar usse ghar tak laave hain... Aangan main uske pair dhokar maa ka swagath kiya jaave hain....Iss mein yaad rakhne wali kuch baatein se... (Its tradition of our house that DIL of the house goes with her husband to get the temple for getting sacred pot with diya lit in it .......After the ritual husband and wife has to touch the pot then pandit hands over it ....If husband is not along taking name of your husband the pot has to be touched by the wife. .....The DIL should keep it on her head and being it to the house.... Once she reached the doorstep washing her legs the goddess is welcomed in the house..... There are somethings to be remembered....