Epilogue

It had been 10 days for Swara's surgery. Khushi was sitting outside the ICU leaning on Arnav shoulder.

Khushi: It's been 10 days.

Arnav : Don't worry everything is going to be fine soon.

Khushi: What if it doesn't goes as planned?

Arnav: It has to go, God is not that cruel specially with someone who has always believed in him.

Khushi: It's so painful i felt it being away from you. How did they both survive when saahil got Kunwrani sa away from kunwar sa? When everything was being fine such a big issue happened.

Arnav hugged her and was rubbing her arm to sooth her.

Arnav: Khushi, think of the positive phase swara is recovering soon she will be with us. Sometimes bad things also come in life for good reason.

She looked at him trying to make sense out of his sentence. He softly smiled and continued.

Arnav: We met between this problems and soon would be married and start a new life.

She got shy in the meantime a nurse came there she sat straight.

Khushi: Nurse, how is swara?

Nurse: She is better, her sutures are healing well, even no complications after the heart transplant is observed. We are just waiting for her to be concious which would be very soon.

Khushi: Thank you.

Nurse entered swara's cabin. She smiled looking at her room which was filled with flower her family made sure she was special even if she couldn't see it. She saw a pale swara lying in her white hospital gown covered under aky blue sheets. Her hand a drip passing while wires were running from her body.

Nurse remembered how her mother lovingly combed her hairs with their fingers sitting by her side. Her sister being a doctor made sure to take note of hee improvements. Her sister husband always came with a little baby and peeped through the window. That baby is lucky having such a family. She was indeed a very lucky girl because she had the owner the best man as her husband. Nurse smiled at thinking all these then watched the drip.

She took the readings on the monitor. Then began to check all the machines, she checked her medicines and toom a note. she bent down to check her catheter.

Swara slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the vision around. Bright light hit her sensitive retina, she closed her eyes but slowly she opened it to be greeted with white walls, white curtain. While roaming halted on bouquet if fresh flowers whose mild fragrance filled in the room. Beeping of the monitor was the only thing that can be heard. She took a deep breath and suddenly she jerked and tried to sit but a sharp pain passed through her chest. Fear was written on her face her breathing got quick.

Nurse was saw this and slightly pushing her shoulder down made her lie.

Nurse: Madam, you are just out of a deep sleep after your surgery. You are not allowed to sit with a jerk. Sutures are still fresh please turn to your side and get up. If you want to.

Swara: Surgery....

Her thoughts stuck at that word she couldn't hear anything further while nurse kept blabbering. She remembered reading her reports that night. Things revolved in her mind...

Swara(whispering): Heart transplant..

Nurse: Yes madam.

Swara: Where is sanskar? Where is my husband?

She remembered entering lawyers chamber all her night research revolved in her mind.

"I hope now you are happy Mr Maheshwari that your plea for euthanasia has been granted"