Paheli (The maze)

Adab, namaste,khamba ghani...I am extremely sorry for being so late but i was traveling on research tour in Bhutan... No reasons can forgive my delay, do just to make up let's go ahead and read the update....I don't know how many of you missed me but i surely missed my friends...love you all I am still traveling but would try to update as and when possible. Please please do comment and let me know how it is.
----------++±++++++++----+++++++------+++++++++++

The scene starts from Laksh and Ragini standing together. While Ragini was hugging him and crying.

Laksh: Ragu, this is not going to provide any solution. You need to speak up.

Ragini: I am sorry for hitting you that day. I couldn't control my anger when I came to know you used di in all this thing. She has suffered a lot for no reason and still suffering.

Laksh: It's alright baby but I am sorry Ragu, i never knew this would go so far. When i initially discussed this with Swara she seemed reluctant but then she agreed for us.

Ragini: For us??

Laksh: Yes, she knows about our relationship. I already told you if bhai marries Sargam our marriage would have no hindrance from both families to get bhai back i planned this but trust me Ragu i never intended to hurt them.

Ragini: You committed a crime. Still you did something which di would remember forever.

Laksh: I know, now it's all messed up i feel I am responsible for it. Sanskar bhai's condition, if something happens to him i won't be able to see my own face. Swara bhabhi is pregnant with bhai's child and Saahil claims it as his.

This came as a thunder shock for Ragini she always felt it was Saahil's child. Though she knew about swara staying with Sanskar but she got the news of her pregnancy only after she reached in the village when it was announced AR told her about this news.

Ragini: It was always meant to be. They are destined and no one can change it.

Laksh: Talk clearly Ragu. I know you know something please tell me Ragu.

Ragini: I cannot if it was in my hand i would have told it long back.

Laksh: Is there any way this could be sorted. Bhai and bhabhi love each other i just hope there story is not crushed under heavy stones of traditions and relationships.

Ragini: Only you can help. Just think about our childhood days. The time which gave us this bonding, I am sure you would remember.

Laksh was looking surprised at Ragini as if he had heard something wrong

Ragini: Yes, you but as it's long forgotten thing for you.

Laksh: I don't remember anything Ragu. Give some other clue, please its question of my brothers life.

Ragini: Your chhote maa and papa...

Before Ragini could say anything Laksh got a call summoning him urgently to the mansion. He hugged Ragini and left from there.

Ragini turned towards the wishing well and prayed closing her eyes with joined hand for happiness in her sister's life. As she opened her eyes they were red and tears shone in it.

_======================_=========={{=

BR was smiling looking out of the window of Sanskars room

Rehmat: Ke baat he sa aaj bahut khush lag reh se( What happened today you look happy)?

BR: I am looking at love being spread all around.

Rehmat: Ke matbal se thara? ( What do you mean)