Pal (moment)

Namaste, khamba ghani, namoshkar, khushamdeed hope everyone out there enjoying .... Lets peep into swara's world....guys i am getting excited with the comment and response... I am more excited about coming chapters.... Please pehle hi forgive me if i get late as i am on travelling spree....

 sravs64 sumedhass smilie124 praju2797 deek28 sanyayaa sumedhass MousumiKar ShaVarJat meghajain749 Tamil206 ankitagaude MeenuGowsi shilpi87 AnuRathore AditiSupekar sanyayaa nbk610 anahita_leve Aditi2904

I am giving big chapters hope its not boring please do let me know if i am mistaking or any errors you find because i am writing in hurry ..... Bashers and lovers both welcome i would love my curve to set right ....take care and enjoy till i return back..... Love you alll 

Same day when sanskar had breakdown on other side in mewar there was swara in her world....

Raisinghaniya mansion:

 Swara sat in her room lost looking at her and sanskars memory from hawaiian island the best phase of her life....Her laptop was her only friend through which she could revive her memories which was secretly kept in her room.... A pen drive which consisted her and sanskars memory was the only thing left with her Which she had pulled out from the cars music system on the day they were seperated.... ....

She was looking at her sanskar whom she has broken to an extent where he was irrepairable....His smiling face was giving her peace....Her pain increased thinking what pain he must be going through...She just wished happiness in his life and became the reason of sorrow in his life....Tears refrained from stopping they just kept pouring out of her eyes....

Swara : Saans your Jaan needs you...My wounds ache i need your special medicine (she was thinking about he kissing her wound)  ,a hug i don't know if i would ever be able to get.... i wish to be near you but your happiness is most important and i know once you reach your family you will get it in abundance....

I wish we never have an encounter.....You never reach me...I don't want to see you ever.... I am selfish i can't see you in pain... 

She was tracing her finger on a specific pic in which she and sanskar were wrapped in a single blanket....She was cozying in his arm her eyes were closed when he had taken this selfie..... She drifted into past......

After a hot sizzling romance session in hawai swara had drifted to sleep while sanskar was caressing her hairs lovingly.... Tired she was sleeping in his embrace tightly gripping him by the waist...A pleasantness scattered on her face...Sanskar was taking selfie with his sleeping angel.....His phone started ringing disturbing his navigation on her beautiful face which was glowing......He was cursing the person under breath for spoiling his moment sanskar took the phone and connected it.....It was AK on other end....