Gudiya(doll)

Everyone sat outside OT with doomed face. The truth they tried to hide was coming face to face putting two lives in danger. Ladies were crying relying on each other's shoulders, while men sat lost with sad faces. Most tensed was Laksh who was given responsibility of his bhabhi by his brother with lot of trust.

Inside Ragini was fighting with her inner turmoil trying hard to stay strong and not spill apart. Swara was struggling, she was not sure what to comprehend from the happening, Each moment spent with Sanskar was moving in front of her eyes from the day she saved him to the day she saw him struggle in pain.

While Ragini was getting OT ready swara caught her hand.

Swara: Ragu, sanskarrr he he ( she could not speak as the labour pain was too much to handle)

Ragini (calmly caressing her hair while a nurse was wiping her sweat with cotton) Di please i promise we will tell you everything but right now baby needs to be delivered or we won't be able to save it. You know how important this phase is every second your babies breath are getting strangled please di push.

Swara: Why why from so many days you all arr trying to hide him? Why is he running away....ahhhh.

Ragini: Di, i know you have many such questions and you will get your answers but first thing first di remember how much jiju sa loved this baby. He wanted to be a father please di for him push harder di...

Swara was remembering Sanskars words that he said when they were on sand cliff.. The day she declared it was their baby.

Sanskar: "Rani sa rajput su Jaan bhi chali jaave toh chale hain pan apne vaade se piche na hatu. (queen i am a rajput even if i have to die i would but won't break my promise).

Main na janu bachpan mein ke hua par jab se pyaar ko samjho hu na tab se sirf tane man, pran, karam aur vachan se dharam patni manu su aur the hi umra bhar rahoge. yeh rajput ka vaada se aapse.. (I don't know what happened in childhood but from the time i understood love i have seen only you as my wife with heart, life, deeds and promises you shall remain forever... This is promise of a rajput)

Swara was lost in her Sanskar. What happened to all those promises? Where did all the love vanish?

Swara was loosing her sense Ragini was scared finally she did the unthinkable....and that honey voice melted in her ears the voice she awaited to hear from the time she woke up. Everything went silent for her.

Swara....

Swara: Sanskar....

I am there with you

A drop of tear escaped her eyes she wiped it childishly.

You my dear are very strong, it's matter of few minutes just fight don't loose hope. Our baby is waiting to see this world. I am waiting to see...

She didn't know whether it was real or hallucination. She got courage her mind started working that voice was like an adrenaline rush. She pushed and kept on pushing hard, finally Ragini was able to feel babies head.

Ragini: Few pushes more swara di we are there.

Senior doctor was looking amazed at the lady who was few seconds back not able to breath properly was suddenly full of energy.

Swara could only scream in pain while her heart was dancing in joy.
That unbearable pain was running through her body while the nurses held the legs she held the railing of the bed tight shouting louder. Her face had turned red while knuckles turned white.

Outside Laksh was standing in corner with phone and crying his heart out.

After lot of struggle finally swara gave birth to a beautiful angel. Ragini was trying to get swara concious.