Kahaani(Story) part 2

She was here to tell her this. She was going to kill sanskar and he has kept her so close. Wow she was here in a posh coffee house with an assassin no no no rectification her husbands assasin.

Swara at once stood up in anger: What the hell are you saying are you fucking out of your mind. (Pointing index finger at her)Mind you even if this thought cross your mind i would kill you and happily die. You want money i would give you more then you ever dreamt but don't even think of harming sanskar.

Malvika still sat their calmly: swara sit there is more to it. I was the one who had shot at sanskar when you saved him.... (She closed her eyes as she can't face swara'a accusing eyes anymore)

Chills ran down swara's spine knowing that if that bullet would have hit sanskar that day he would have died. This was all bonkers for swara she forgot what she heard in news why she ran. Right now she was interested only in listening what Maham akka malvika was saying. This fucking lady was so close to her husband and she is telling she is an assassin hired to kill her husband.

Malvika: I was hired by saahil raisinghaniya to kill sanskar Maheswari. We both were following orders saahil was playing along.

Swara: Sanskar knew about saahil and ishaan's plotting against him?

Malvika: Yes, he was much aware he is an bussinessman swara and mind you a very sharp man.

I came and studied lot about Sanskar before attacking him. When i shot him you came in between. I was injured and caught by sanskars bodyguards on the night of attack as they followed me. I lost myself seeing the ultimate creation of God. It was when i saw the greek God infront of me, One and only sanskar Maheswari. Seeing his care and love for you i questioned myself is this madness love. Then what is it between me and jordan?

I was in same hospital as you. I saw him by your side denying to leave you even for a second. Then i knew you both were unknown.

When i confessed the truth about sahil to Jai who told that to sanskar. I also let them know about my life which touched them.  Sanskar helped me rebuild my life. He sort me a job in a school for children with special needs where Roshni was kept. As i am uneducated my work was to take care of those kids. This job taught me a lot and hence i know roshni. They also trained me in patient care.

As i was under scrutiny i couldn't be sent back to my hometown i needed to wait for few month more. I was ready to wait. Though i hardly knew anyone here but i felt secured protected which i never felt back in my home.

Days passed on and i got the news that i was pregnant it was almost 7 months. Being tall and leaner with all that stress i didn't gain weight. I had lot of complication. I called jordan and asked sanskar to help me back to Afghanistan and he was very helpful.

Jordan that greedy bastard informed this to saahil and he divulged my name with passport which was fake to police in sanskar Maheshwari's attempt for murder. He showcased that sanskar did this. Then gave me an offer to save myself and my baby i would have to give sanskars every information to him.

I was a fool to believe him. It's because of me you both suffered so much. Sanskar, he is still suffering.

Sanskar was at the land near orphanage which they were developing for few days. I could get  all his information. The day you arranged the date for Sanskar he was attacked by saahil s men. I was the one who divulged this information which i got from sanskar's security.

Swara(eyes widened): Who is the traitor in his security?

Malvika: Swara listen.

Swara banged her hand on table. Name (She barked in anger all were looking at her side)