Chapter 1.

-Sophia in MM

Sophia P.O.V.
My Junior year, also known as the hardest year of high school. However, it wasn't as bad as people made it seem. My classes were cool except for AP Lang, fuck that class. It was lunch time so I walked to the usual table all my friends sat at. We gossiped, laughed and acted goofy with each other as we usually did. I glanced over to my cousin Garret's table and noticed a light skin boy sitting beside him. He was cute, shoot he was handsome. I got up from my seat and made my way over to his table. I sat down in front of my cousin Garret and dapped him up as usual. I waited till the light skin boy sitting next to him was no longer paying attention to our conversation.
"Who's your friend?" I asked lowly
"Oh Isaiah?!" Garret semi-yelled
"Shh shh ya too loud." I said in my Jamaican accent "What's his Snapchat?"
"Ask him yourself." Garret bluntly said
I was going to ask him myself at least I had intentions to but my nerves were getting the best of me.
"Bruh just give it to me, stop being difficult." I said getting irritated
He kissed his teeth and took his phone  out his pocket and gave me is Snapchat, I added him and dapped Garret up before heading back to my table. Why was I so nervous to ask him? I shook my head as I sat down with my friends.
Bell Rings
I told my friends bye and headed to my 5th period. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. It was a notification that Isaiah added me back, I smiled to myself. I took my seat in the classroom and my phone vibrated again it was Isaiah.
-Text Convo-
King_zae225: You know you could've asked me for my Snapchat yourself.
I blushed, he must've heard me and garret's conversation.
Me: I know, I just got too nervous🤦🏾‍♀️
King_zae225: You don't need to be, I'm not that hard to talk to you know 😂😌
Me: I'll keep that in mind.
I locked my phone and started paying attention to my teacher.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Most of the conversations that Isaiah and Sophia share are on Snapchat. Unfortunately they don't see each other that often around school. Comment, vote let me know how I'm doing🙂