Chapter 22.

Armani

I smiled as Abby came over to help me again with the assignment we were doing

I smiled as Abby came over to help me again with the assignment we were doing. I didn't actually need help, I just needed an excuse to talk to her. I like talking to her she was funny and she's beautiful. Ever since we did that project together, we kinda had this vibe going. Yes I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend, but there's nothing wrong with conversation.

"What don't you understand this time?" She asked me

"I don't know." I joked

She laughed and looked at my blank paper

"You really need to start getting work done Armani, you can't just keep  sitting here doing nothing and sleeping." She said seriously

"For your information Abby I DO do my work, I don't just sleep." I said poking her in her side with my pencil

She jumped and giggled smacking my pencil away

"Well that's what it looks like Armani." She smiled "Just do your work."

I watched her as she walked back to her seat and smiled to myself. I might be feeling her a little.

Lunch

Pryce

I sat down at the lunch table beside Abby as she talked with her friends. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What am I? Your side nigga?" Give me a real kiss."  I said pulling her face into mine

She smiled and gave me a real kiss. I pulled away satisfied and rested my hand on her thigh.

"You guys are so cute. How long has it been now?" Her friend Luiza asked

"Almost 2 months." Abby smiled

I smiled to myself. Abby and I's relationship couldn't be any better. She turned her attention back to her friends and I looked around the lunchroom. I saw Armani sitting with what seem like his girlfriend, but he wasn't even looking her way. He was looking at Abby. She wasn't even looking over in his direction but this nigga was dead staring at her. He saw me looking at him and he turned back around in his seat. Yea nigga that's what I thought. As lunch ended Abby walked me to my next class because she had next period off.

"You okay baby?" She asked linking our hands together. "You seem tense."

"I'm good, just thinking about something." I said smiling lightly

"Okay well be a good boy in class." She giggled patting my shoulder

"Boy? I'm a man." I said licking my lips

"My man." She smirked

I leaned down and kissed her and watched her walk away from me and disappear down the hallway.