Chapter 6.

Sophia P

Sophia P.O.V.

We finally got inside and gave them our tickets and everything. We went to go check Abby's purse in and bumped into some of my friends along the way giving me compliments and what not. Afterwards we headed towards the gym.

"You ready roach?" Abby asked
"Yea bro time to get lit stop being so nervous." I said laughing
"Yada yada, let's go." She said

We went in the gym and they were playing some wack ass music. I decided to see if I could find Zae. I didn't want him to see me yet but I just wanted to see him. I started heading towards the left side of the gym and looked over some of the crowd. I couldn't find him damn it. Tyjae and her boyfriend and some other friends walked up to where we were and we started talking. Panoramic by Sage the Gemini started playing.

"Ayeeeeeee!!!!" Abby and I said in unison
I started yiking on my friend Shynell and twerking and what not, Abby did the same on me, we were getting lit. A group of boys were watching us I noticed. It was some of Zae's friends too. He must be around here somewhere. The dj changed the song to Jumpman by Drake and Future. Almost every nigga was in a circle hitting the folks. It was so funny cause they were doing it so aggressively. They were sweating too like it's not even that hot my guy. That's when I saw Zae. He was in the middle of the circle. He looked good. Shit he look fine. He had on a sweater. I couldn't get much looks of him because the lights were flashing on and off. I turned my attention back to my friend's and started dancing.

-30 mins later
They started to play some slow song by Ed Sheeran so Abby and I took that as some time to get some air. We headed out towards the hallway in front of the gym and asked each other if we looked good and fixed ourselves up.

"Bro I need some water or something, my throat dry as a rock." Abby said
"On me." I said laughing

I turned around and that's when I saw Zae. He looked so damn good. He had on a multicolored sweater and some skinny fit joggers. He had his diamond earring studs in and it looked like he just got a haircut. His outfit was so simple yet he looked better than any other boy here. He smiled at me and started walking towards me.

"Oh shit." I said nervously
"Who's that nigga?" Abby questioned
"That's Zae bro the guy I was telling you about." I said
"Oh he's ugly." She joked
"Shhhh he's coming over here." I said turning my attention to him.

"Wassup." He smiled as he reached for a hug, cologne was smelling right
"Hi." I said shyly
"You having fun?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets
"Yea I am, I seen you in there dancing." I smiled
"Oh you did? Aha yea I was doing my thing." He said acting cocky as usual
I smiled and looked away I wasn't gonna gas him up anymore then he did himself already but damn he looked so good.

"You look good." I said eyeing him
He smirked at me
"Thank you, I tried. You looking good yourself Ms. Sophia." He said nudging me
"Thanks." I blushed
"Come on bro, stop flirting let's go back inside." Abby said pulling me
"I'll see you." Zae said
"Yea you will." I said as I turned my back.

⭐️The picture in the MM is not what Zae has on it's just the best picture I could find ya feel me😂🤷🏽‍♀️. Comment and vote let me know how I'm doing. Thanks for the views. Might start another story. ⭐️