Chapter 17.

***********************************************************************************

Same Day

Abby

I rapped along to Bryson Tiller's Exchange as I got ready for me and Pryce's date. I wore an off the shoulder dress with some necklaces and my septum piercing. I took a picture in the mirror and posted it on my Snapchat. Not even a minute later I got a notification from Pryce.

He slid up on the picture I just posted.

On my way beautiful with the heart eyes emoji ( I'm not typing on my phone, so I don't have emojis lol)

I blushed as I read his text and locked my phone. Since our kiss I've been a little sprung off of Pryce, I just hope he really is as serious with me as he says he is.

20 mins later

~Doorbell Rings~

I sprayed some perfume on, and opened the door.

"Hey gorgeous. " Pryce smirked "You ready?"

"Hi." I blushed "Yea, let me just get my purse."

I grabbed my purse and we headed out towards his car. He looked good In his fit, like really good. I smiled as he opened the door for me and we drove off.

"So where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." He said smiling at me

"Just tell me." I whined

"You can be patient." He laughed

We rapped and sung along to Drake's Views album the whole way to wherever we were going. Soon enough we pulled into a parking lot. As I got out I noticed we were at Washington Park. The nicest park in Denver. He took my hand and led us towards the lake. I covered my mouth in shock as I saw the set up beside a tree nearby the lake.

It was a picnic but a romantic one. There were candles set up and rose petals, and Partynextdoor was playing. I didn't even noticed that I was tearing up.

"Abby why are you crying?"

"Nobody has done this for me before ever, I feel so special. It's just a lot to take in." I said wiping my tears

"Abby, them other niggas don't know your worth, I'm just treating you how someone like you should be treated because girls like you don't come around often." He said lifting my chin and wiping a tear away.

I smiled and took his hand

"Thank you, it means a lot." I smiled "Now let's eat." I giggled

He laughed and led me to the blanket and we sat down. There was cheese and grapes and strawberries in the picnic basket, along with sparkling grape juice.

"This is really nice Pryce." I said looking at him

"Anything to keep a smile on your face." He said chin checking me

The rest of the evening was filled with us laughing, eating, and taking goofy pictures together. While he wasn't looking I threw a strawberry at him and ran away. He ran after me and caught me by wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"You play too much." He said tickling me

"Okay I'm sorry." I said laughing and squirming in his arms

He turned me around to face him and pulled me into him.

"Abby, will you be my girlfriend?"

Had to leave y'all hanging ahaaaaaaaa. Vote and comment. Update coming soon.