Chapter 11.

Same Day
After School
Sophia P.O.V.
I couldn't wait to get home. There was too much on my mind between Zae and Caleb. I walked to the crosswalk waiting for it to be clear to cross. That's when I heard Zae's voice I looked back to see him walking with his friends up to where I was standing. He must be crossing the street too. I never seen him come this way before though. I quickly turned my attention back to in front of me before he caught me staring at him.

"Look who it is." He said
I could feel his friends eyes on me. It was making me nervous. I decided not to say anything. Boys tend to act different in front of their friends.

"You mad at me?" He asked

I looked over at him then at the street and saw it was clear to cross so I went on and walked before him. I walked at a pace where he would have to run to catch up to me, which I highly doubt he would do.

I eventually reached my mom's car and plopped down in the seat sighing.
"Long day?" She asked
"Yea, something like that." I said

As we pulled off, I watched Zae walk up the street with his friends, they were all joking around and what not. His smile was uff😻. I stopped drooling over him once I remembered what happened earlier. Ughhhh.

Abby P.O.V.
"So you like him then?" I asked Sophia over the phone
"I don't know, I have some type of feeling for him I guess because I get jealous whenever I see him with that light skin girl."
"Don't stress about him bro, you're not even over Caleb yet, one thing at a time."
"You're right, have fun with Pryce." She snickered
"Hush." I said hanging up the phone

I reached my locker and realized Pryce was already standing there waiting for me. I started to get butterflies in my stomach, the closer I got to him. He noticed I was coming and smiled at me.

"Wassup." He said casually
"Nothing." I said blushing as I put my things in my locker
"How was your day?"
"It was great." I smiled "And you?"
"It was cool you feel me I saw this fine girl named Abby that I met at homecoming, I didn't think I was gonna see her again, you know?"

I blushed and didn't say anything. I was always blushing around him. He always had something sweet to say.

I closed my locker and we started walking out the school. He was walking close beside me and I could feel him staring a hole in to the side of my head. But I couldn't make eye contact with him.

"Why do you do that?"
"Do what?" I asked looking up at him
His eyes were a nice light brown, lord help me
"Walk with your head down, you're beautiful you know you gotta show the world your face."
He licked his lips as I blushed at his compliment
"Thank you, no one has ever said that to me." I said
"Because you always walking with your head down." He laughed
"Shut up." I said laughing with him

The whole way home we just had good conversation and got to know each other more. We were vibing, and I was getting more relaxed around him, I felt I could be myself. I didn't even notice we reached my doorstep.

"Well this is me." I said
"Let me take you out this weekend." He said grabbing my hand and linking them with his
"Sure, just let me know the details." I smiled
"Okay I will. I'll text you."
"Are you actually gonna text me this time Pryce?" I asked looking up at him
"Yes I promise shorty." He said linking our pinkies
"Okay, see you at school tomorrow." I said fishing for my keys in my bag and opening my door
"Wait can I have a hug?" He asked biting his bottom lip
Of course you can have have a hug with your fine ass
"Yes." I said
He wrapped his arms around my waist as I did the same around his neck. His cologne smelled good. Damn I didn't want to let go at all but I didn't want to seem "all up on him" after all we just started getting to know each other.
"Bye Pryce." I said walking into my house and locking the door

My phone vibrated and I looked at the notification.

Text message:
"Hey it's your future boyfriend😏💍"
It must be Pryce he wasted no time texting me. I laughed and typed a reply.

"Chance the rapper is that you😮😻?"

"Very funny🙄, save my number babygirl."

"I will😂"

⭐️Comment and Vote. I'll try to update more often. Thanks for the views.⭐️