Chapter 12.

A few days later
Sophia
I was on the phone with Zae. We've been talking for the past few days now. That day I ignored him he explained to me that The light skin girl was nothing to him and how she be messing around with the whole squad. I believed him. I've got to know him a little more and learned that he likes to rap and how he writes music. I've listened to some of it and it's pretty good, but he doesn't think he's good enough. He doubts himself a lot, I have no idea why. I'm completely over Caleb now. I could care less about him, I had feelings for Zae though and I wanted to tell him.

"Zae can I tell you something." I said nervously
"Yea what's up?" He asked
"I have feelings for you, and the more I talk to you the more I realize I do-"
"How could you like me, you don't even know me that well." He said cutting me off
My heart broke a little when he said that.
"I know I don't know you that well but we've been talking these past days and I really feel-"
"What a connection? Sophia I don't even know your favorite color how could feel a connection with somebody you don't know?" He said laughing a little
"Can you let me finish, damn just her me out!" I said angrily
"What is there to listen to? You like somebody you don't know, what did you expect? For me to say I like you too?"
"You know what, fuck you Isaiah, I tell you how I feel and you just shit all over it like it's nothing to you."
"That's your fault, if you really felt like you were getting to know me, you would know that I don't care about people's feelings."

I said nothing and hung up on him. He didn't even give one fuck about how I felt. He's so selfish. He cares about nobody about himself. How could I be so stupid to think that he cared about me. I locked my phone and threw it to the side. I laid my head on my pillow and sighed. I could feel the tears coming in my eyes, but I wasn't going to let myself cry over a nigga that wasn't even mines in the first place. I wiped my eyes and picked up my notebook and began to write. Writing helped keep me calm. Especially in these type of situations....

⭐️Comment and Vote.⭐️